The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Sure. You'd have to ask ZM about Lon'Qu!Severa, but I'll share the rest with you. XP

Great. My heart belongs to Stahl!Severa anyway. Never dabbled with Lon'qu!Severa.

Edited by Foxxie

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What if they have Miracle and Counter?

It won't matter cause right now I'm claiming Grima, who has Dragonskin,and then trying again. Besides, she belongs with her Mar-Mar anyway. (But I'm willing to share if I must)

Edited by Hero-King

I'm claiming Tiki as my waifu.... And to whoever that might have taken her before me, I have five words for you:

HOW WELL WILL YOU DIE!?

*Attacks with Lethality*

Hmph. Aside from the fact that Tiki's attention and my time are two things that are so very out of your reach, you committed a very serious crime by impugning her name. I DO NOT take well to anyone insulting my beloved's honor by calling them "waifu", and unfortunately for you, you'll just have to learn that the hard way. *shoots two Crash Bombs at the edges of the bridge that he's standing on*

TL;DR version: You. Are. Late.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Hmph. Aside from the fact that Tiki's attention and my time are two things that are so very out of your reach, you committed a very serious crime by impugning her name. I DO NOT take well to anyone insulting my beloved's honor by calling them "waifu", and unfortunately for you, you'll just have to learn that the hard way. *shoots two Crash Bombs at the edges of the bridge that he's standing on*

TL;DR version: You. Are. Late.

(first time I ever use that term and I knew I would regret it)

*Shamefully dies*

Edited by Hero-King

I'm claiming Tiki as my waifu.... And to whoever that might have taken her before me, I have five words for you:

HOW WELL WILL YOU DIE!?

*Attacks with Lethality*

It won't matter cause right now I'm claiming Grima, who has Dragonskin,and then trying again. Besides, she belongs with her Mar-Mar anyway. (But I'm willing to share if I must)

FE13 Tiki is Xane anyway.

Edited by shadowofchaos