The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Claiming Flandre to screw over all the actual Touhou fans

Really though, claiming Revolver Jesus (Takaya from P3) if he's still unclaimed

Alright, I ran a search through every single Touhou character. I ignored the posts by Jprebs, ZM, and Zak because I assumed you guys have already resolved your claims between yourselves and I believe I was faithfully updating the list as you guys posted here. However, there were two problems I encountered.

Jprebs, you can't claim Reimu (Windows) because Boney claimed her first. I will have to check with him whether he is okay with sharing.

SSBMfreak has claimed Marisa, Chen, Ran, and Suwako. Yes, he is still active so we have to verify whether or not he is okay with sharing.

With that out of the way, I decided to release my claim on Captain Murasa Minamitsu, because I decided to keep only my top five Touhou characters (instead of claiming 30 or so of them). Murasa now belongs to Kalas-chan alone. I also claim Willard H Wright from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Edited by Lævateinn

Alright, I ran a search through every single Touhou character. I ignored the posts by Jprebs, ZM, and Zak because I assumed you guys have already resolved your claims between yourselves and I believe I was faithfully updating the list as you guys posted here. However, there were two problems I encountered.

Jprebs, you can't claim Reimu (Windows) because Boney claimed her first. I will have to check with him whether he is okay with sharing.

SSBMfreak has claimed Marisa, Chen, Ran, and Suwako. Yes, he is still active so we have to verify whether or not he is okay with sharing.

With that out of the way, I decided to release my claim on Captain Murasa Minamitsu, because I decided to keep only my top five Touhou characters (instead of claiming 30 or so of them). Murasa now belongs to Kalas-chan alone. I also claim Willard H Wright from Umineko no Naku Koro ni.

Heehee.

I know Boney claimed Reimu.

Tis' why I said in that post "I'm interested to see where this goes"

:smug:

And I do have SSBM's permission for Marisa.

My claims are as follows:

Kisume(Touhou11)

Rufus(Street Fighter IV, not Shinra)

Suwako(Touhou10)

Hong Meiling(Touhou6)

Cody(Street Fighter and Final Fight)

Marisa Kirisame(Pretty much every touhou game after 4, Story of Eastern Wonderland)

And finally Ran Yakumo(Touhou7) and her shikigami, CHEEEEEEEEEEEEN(also TH7)

Indeed, it is not supposed to show up because he added too many extra Es. imo not following the procedure (of mentioning the exact name of the character at least once in the post) should make Chen available. But eh, SSBMfreak seems to be okay with sharing so if Zak is okay with sharing as well, there shouldn't be a problem.

Whoops, yeah, just checked, it's with Jprebs now. And yes, ZM, the list has been updated. Aside from SSBMfreak and Ein, it should not have any conflicts with past claims.

The Touhou list is here: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=14982&p=2587267

Unless you're suggesting that I keep posting it in a new post from time to time, which would be inconvenient since I'll have to update multiple lists at once or risk letting people check the wrong list.

Claiming the following:

BlazBlue

Hazama

Relius Clover

Phantom who may be Nine also

Azrael

Carl Clover

Nu-13 (DAT YANDERE)

Iron Tager

King of Fighters

Elisabeth Blanctorche

Shen Woo

Iori Yagami

Ash Crimson

The entirety of the Hakkeshu/Eight Kings of Orochi (Mature, Vice, Chris, Yashiro, Shermie, Goenitz, Yamazaki & Geidel)

Edited by Polydeuces