The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since her name didn't show up, I'll claim Muzet from Tales of Xillia.

Unless some ignoroid copped out and said 'eye claym the xillia characters hurrrrrr'.

All the Xillia characters that I know were claimed were playable.

Unless some ignoroid copped out and said 'eye claym the xillia characters hurrrrrr'.

FYI stuff like that don't count unless it's used to group a bunch of specific characters.

Claiming Gaius from Tales of Xillia

Any Tales of the Abyss characters left?

Natalia and Anise - the guy who claimed them has been gone for a loooong time.

R-revoking last statement...

A-and I don't care if ZM approves or not... I AM sharing Sakuya with him... b-because I-I need i-it rightnow...

Don't be a dick and force a share on someone even if you may feel super down and all. Claims are claims. You don't NEED any claims per se. If you really feel a character will help you feel better, then by all means do what you need to do, but you still don't need to claim them in order to do so. If ZM said no, then it's no, and you need to learn that. He has his own reasons to say no. Don't force his hand nor should you make him feel guilty for saying no. You can't always force anyone to share any claims. You're making claims into a bigger deal than it needs to be, seriously. Who cares if someone already claimed someone you want? Get over it. You don't need to claim a character in order to make them yours. If thinking about them and all that helps you feel better, then by all means go ahead and think about them, but you DO NOT NEED TO CLAIM THEM ON A FIRE EMBLEM FORUM.

And you should know that it's going to start getting on people's nerves. You should never try to wear down ANYONE'S patience.

I'm saying all this because it's starting to tick me off. Also, I don't care if I look like a bitch to other people right now. And I don't care if certain people might not want me to say this, but I'm saying this to get it off my chest.

Edited by Flandre

Don't be a dick and force a share on someone even if you may feel super down and all. Claims are claims. You don't NEED any claims per se. If you really feel a character will help you feel better, then by all means do what you need to do, but you still don't need to claim them in order to do so. If ZM said no, then it's no, and you need to learn that. He has his own reasons to say no. Don't force his hand nor should you make him feel guilty for saying no. You can't always force anyone to share any claims. You're making claims into a bigger deal than it needs to be, seriously. Who cares if someone already claimed someone you want? Get over it. You don't need to claim a character in order to make them yours. If thinking about them and all that helps you feel better, then by all means go ahead and think about them, but you DO NOT NEED TO CLAIM THEM ON A FIRE EMBLEM FORUM.

And you should know that it's going to start getting on people's nerves. You should never try to wear down ANYONE'S patience.

I'm saying all this because it's starting to tick me off. Also, I don't care if I look like a bitch to other people right now. And I don't care if certain people might not want me to say this, but I'm saying this to get it off my chest.

You're the best person on this site.