The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, so what did I say was wrong? I don't care what you think or say about me, but it doesn't make what I said any less true. I don't think ZM actually means I'm the best person than actually saying what I said was true and it being a relief to him, considering I know how Jprebs' antics make him feel all the time.

because I think Jprebs should REALLY take into consideration what I typed at ALL times. but hey you're biased too, Konpaku Youmu. geez, how many names do you have.

Edited by Flandre

Y'all done yet? Claiming is supposed to be a fun game with no drama. I agree with Cordelia, by the way. Forcing stuff is bad. Oh, and stop fighting.

Since I'm here I'll claim Ticah, Aldo, Reiha, Nassau, Ayn, Mardin, Lila, Millisar, Ingiell, Zarahm, Phicra, Agneah, Ghardib, Arlus, Tilij, Caraway and Saffron from Summon Night Twin Age.

So, uh, how am I supposed to interpret these last few claims? Did Jprebs share Patchy with ZM and remove his claim on Eirin? Is Zak sharing Reisen with Jprebs?

GUYS. Claim sharing is by request only. I shouldn't have to add "don't be a dick" to the rules. I have ENOUGH social problems in RL, and I don't need this thread to turn into some dumbshit parody of high school.

Next time I'm called in here for something like this, everyone loses their claims and I lock the thread.

*sigh*

I should try to keep my emotions under check.

So, uh, how am I supposed to interpret these last few claims? Did Jprebs share Patchy with ZM and remove his claim on Eirin? Is Zak sharing Reisen with Jprebs?

No, Yes.

that also means not being upset if someone says no.

I think that's going a little too far. I think it's fine to be upset about it, as long as they don't overreact or cross the line.

that also means not being upset if someone says no.

My emotions tend to spark sometimes and I have trouble controlling them.
And I think Foxxie sadly left the forums, so I claim Tethys from FE8 and Elesa from Pokémon BW...
Also Skyla. And Sabrina.
Edited by Shinki