The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Fuck.you.I was interested first

I really don't like the idea of a lot of the threads in this section existing to begin with, but you're making the decision of whether or not to keep them an easy one.

Anymore downright stupid drama relating to this thread reported to me, whether it is in PM or otherwise, will result in it being deleted. Fair warning.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anything, delete the apparent ability to claim non-character concepts (i.e phrases, weapons, etc.)!

also all claims made before the thread is deleted are permanent

Edited by café

Yeah Poly, get out for making fun of Ein.

Feel free to make fun of anyone else, though. They're not Ein.

Right. That's why I reported this thread. Because it was making fun of Ein? Or it was attacking Ein? OH WAIT. It wasn't even related to Ein that it was reported!

Oops. I did it something for you / to keep this thread orderly.

Edited by Sylveon

I don't really have waifus. :smug:

We still need to stalk about bro stuff here.

Anything's better than claiming.

Right. That's why I reported this thread. Because it was making fun of Ein? Or it was attacking Ein? OH WAIT. It wasn't even related to Ein that it was reported!

Oops. I did it something for you / to keep this thread orderly.

Well sorry.

We still need to stalk about bro stuff here.

Anything's better than claiming.

Well, it's not like I haven't claimed before...I just don't have "waifus", and generally claim characters I like, like Kirby & MK.

Well, it's not like I haven't claimed before...I just don't have "waifus", and generally claim characters I like, like Kirby & MK.

Fair enough, no?

You don't even need to claim waifus here. It's just a hassle and kind of a drag, especially when shit arguments happen.

I think person who claimed is inactive so claiming Young!Tiki.

Same with Myrrh and Nagi...

Edited by Shinki

Um, if anyone hasn't already, I want to claim Luigi and Shadow the Hedgehog... There's so many pages I couldn't see if anyone claimed them.

Also Cilan from Pokemon and Italy from Hetalia~

Shadow the Hedgehog has already be claimed by Laveatainn(is that how his username is spelled?) other than that, you're good on the others.

edit: and while I'm here, I claim the Punjab Lasso used by Erik the Phantom of the Opera from the same named 2004 movie.

Edited by Ace Tactician

The search button is your friend.

Thanks for telling me! ...Dang it both Luigi and Shadow are claimed. Cilan and Italy aren't, so they're officially my claims~!

Shadow the Hedgehog has already be claimed by Laveatainn(is that how his username is spelled?) other than that, you're good on the others.

edit: and while I'm here, I claim the Punjab Lasso used by Erik the Phantom of the Opera from the same named 2004 movie.

I thought someone claimed Luigi...are you sure?

Also, while I'm here I'm claiming Germany (From Hetalia, NOT the literal country), Hetalia!Liechtenstein, and Barry from Pokemon. Pretty sure someone's claimed Lon'qu, Gaius, and Stahl by now...

Edit: Omg, I think no one's claimed Lon'qu. If no one has, I claim him now. xD

Edited by LuigiandShadowGirl

Thanks for telling me! ...Dang it both Luigi and Shadow are claimed. Cilan and Italy aren't, so they're officially my claims~!

I thought someone claimed Luigi...are you sure?

Also, while I'm here I'm claiming Germany (From Hetalia, NOT the literal country), Hetalia!Liechtenstein, and Barry from Pokemon. Pretty sure someone's claimed Lon'qu, Gaius, and Stahl by now...

Edit: Omg, I think no one's claimed Lon'qu. If no one has, I claim him now. xD

Oh right, I kinda forgot about what I pulled up in my search^^; You can ask for sharing of claims though.

Oh you can ask to share? Thanks for telling me~!

The person who has Luigi hasn't been on since March though... D:

In that case, you can just go ahead and claim him.