The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

The fuck happened here, jesus christ. Like seriously, take your flirting in PMs or something. And if someone dares to accuse me of being jealous, let me tell you that at least I keep my private conversations private.

Anyway:

If you guys are making an FE list of claims, I have Rath (FE7), Tormod (FE9/10), Laurent (FE13), and I'm sharing Miriel (FE13) with CR. Also, CR claimed a whole bunch of FE13 characters a while ago that she still has claim to, so ISO her to find a list of that.

Thanks~ that helps me!

Also, I found CR's giant list of FE13 claims here. And an ISO link from the mafia threads to locate posts and claims of people who visit this thread often.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=search&cType=topic&cId={TOPIC_ID}&search_author={USERNAME}

And that helps too. :3 For CR's giant list of claims. Though there are shares and stuff...

Okay, can we get a Danganronpa master list?

I think by now most of the group is split between me, Shirley & J, but I want to make sure.

Sure thing. Edited by Magnolia

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, take your flirting to LtP. >__>

The fuck happened here, jesus christ. Like seriously, take your flirting in PMs or something. And if someone dares to accuse me of being jealous, let me tell you that at least I keep my private conversations private.

Wah wah.

It was hilarious and fun. You'd understand if you were there and less pissy.

I still have claim on Tinny, and Zeem and Kalas are bad friends for not remembering to point that out.

Oops.

As if I want to be there lol. I'm not being pissy either. Those were a waste of posts for this thread.

I'll get started on the FE6/7 and FE13 claims list later today though~

Edited by Magnolia

Also since I know you're lazy as hell, I have Adean and Sylvia, I think I might have Leen...?

Claiming Deirdre, btw.

As if I want to be there lol. I'm not being pissy either. Those were a waste of posts for this thread.

To be honest, that's taking it a bit too seriously. Also, I thought you didn't like claims, let alone enough to take it this seriously.

But you have a point. I'll try to keep that stuff in private, I guess.

A waste of posts. For Forum Games.

Laugh my motherFUCKING ass off.

Anyway, will you people be patient? I barely have computer time and I'd like to practice my Touhou skills now, and worry about claims later.

Doesn't Lumi have Sigurd?

Apparently she doesn't care about claims anymore, so her claims are up for grabs.

@Kalas: It's not about taking claims seriously or not, but it was just... uncomfortable. I'm sorry, but ... yeah, I'm sorry. :/

Edited by Magnolia

wait so if Lumi doesn't care about claims anymore, I guess I'll take Kanda Yu and Byakuya Kuchiki for myself then :P They were previously shared so yeah

Oh shit

I claim Holyn, Levin, Tiltyu, Tinny, Johalva, Celice, Ares, Arthur, and Lachesis. I'm 90% sure that a good amount of these are claimed, so if any objectons, please raise hands and speak up.

I think some of this list was Lumi's, I'll go check

Oh shit

I claim Holyn, Levin, Tiltyu, Tinny, Johalva, Celice, Ares, Arthur, and Lachesis. I'm 90% sure that a good amount of these are claimed, so if any objectons, please raise hands and speak up.

Yo.

Let me share Lachesis with you.

*Titflu

lawl