The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, what the heck is going on here? You guys can't share Tinny or give her away without Enjolras's permission! Does he approve of any of this?

Wait, what the heck is going on here? You guys can't share Tinny or give her away without Enjolras's permission! Does he approve of any of this?

I thought he didn't care for claims anymore.

Shirley can you share Kurthnaga and Reyson?

Uh, I still have Kurthnaga? but uh, sure to both.

though I thought I reclaimed Reyson before too but I can't find it. >_>

So, how many days till you forget about till you forget about her?

I dunno Shirley. I don't remember if you dropped most of your claims or not, so... *shrugs*

I still have the Nanami claim and I gave Patty to J a long time ago since I was asked to.

But seriously, unlike you guys, I don't have baskets full of waifus. So how long until any of YOU forget about your waifus/husbandos?

I don't see why I'm getting thrown under the bus. I don't go through 'phases', or stupid shit like that.

I have zero. Get on my level.

I wish, but I love Sanae too much.

But seriously, unlike you guys, I don't have baskets full of waifus. So how long until any of YOU forget about your waifus/husbandos?

I know I'm not included here but I just went a good 3 or so months with 2 themes for 2 of my waifus. After this name change I'll have a theme for the third and final one.

But I love all my husbandos/waifus.

I just have the biggest harem ever.

List them all.

I know I'm not included here but I just went a good 3 or so months with 2 themes for 2 of my waifus. After this name change I'll have a theme for the third and final one.

Silly.