The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I mean like in general. I originally thought it was funny for some reason, but now it's way more trouble than it's worth.

If you initially thought it was funny, you probably let people do it, and now it's out of control

If it's starting to bother you, tell them to stop

Edited by Tonton

Boohoo? :P

Please stop.

If you initially thought it was funny, you probably let people do it, and now it's out of control

If it's starting to bother you, tell then to stop

I should probably just leave so that I don't have to deal with this.

Eh, I don't feel like typing it out on SF anyway though. <_<

..Oh. Ah well. /patpat

Anyways, this drama that's been cropping up here as of late needs to stahp. It gets on my nerves.

But seriously, unlike you guys, I don't have baskets full of waifus. So how long until any of YOU forget about your waifus/husbandos?

None, because I don't have any..

Loki is only here to watch the fire

Also, releasing all my claims.

I don't care enough about this to be bothered to keep coming see what this thread has been on the past days

I think she was here because of my post.

I'm about to do the same really. And release the whole list thing.

Edited by Magnolia

double post to say I'm dropping all my claims except Rumia, Daiyousei, and my share of Keine from Touhou. And Ein.

also someone else can manage the Bravely Default list or something. Just search up BDlist.

Edited by Magnolia

Hmm... I.release all my claims and shares except for Momiji Inubashiri, Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara, Cirno, Youmu Konpaku, Yuyuko Saigyouji, Utsuho Reiuji, and Flandre Scarlet from Touhou, and Kalas and Sagi from Baten Kaitos.

Really, I'm.only doing.it so that I have a reason to not look at this place for a while. Anyone who.wants to do the fe Tellius and Archanaea lists, go for it.