The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any word on my claims?

Yuna and FF10 Lulu haven't been claimed. Rikku was, but the guy who claimed her hasn't been active recently... I think.

Any word on my claims?

Yuna and FF10 Lulu haven't been claimed. Rikku was, but the guy who claimed her hasn't been active recently... I think.

I get Lulu and Yuna then. If the person who claimed Rikku doesn't re-establish his claim, I'll take her as well.

I claim the theory of relativity, the Iron Bow, Shin, Igrene (I think I've tried this before), Cord :Cord: and Duessel's bodyguard of cavaliers.

There like 10 people who have all claimed Lilina lol.

I shall claim the following (if I can): Cormag, Edward, Rugter, Oliver, Jenna (Golden Sun), Felix (Golden Sun), Piers (Golden Sun), myself, and Moses :awesome: .

Edited by Isaac55

I shall claim the following (if I can): Cormag, Edward, Rugter, Oliver, Jenna (Golden Sun), Felix (Golden Sun), Piers (Golden Sun), myself, and Moses :awesome: .

I already claimed Jenna.

No. Just four.

And Rutger has been claimed.

No. Just four.

And Rutger has been claimed.

k

Anything else?