The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

Ah, right...

I claim Ross Noble to give me an excuse to go to signature and cut Oscar out.

And because his name includes 'Car' anyway...

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soren, Severus Snape, Trent Reznor, Florina (obviously), Alucard (Castlevania), and Voldemort are all mine.

Well, I have seen your former claims today, but Florina, unfortunately, has been claimed already.

And Princes Kilvas will still kill you~

Who is it that claimed Florina without my knowledge and permission?

And since Princess Kilvas is hardly active, she does not count! Soren is mine. Mine, MINE I SAY! [/Dheginsea]

Who is it that claimed Florina without my knowledge and permission?

Ether. But he claimed her before you, around the time you claimed Snape and Soren.

And since Princess Kilvas is hardly active, she does not count! Soren is mine. Mine, MINE I SAY! [/Dheginsea]

You're starting to sound like...me. :mellow:

But you're right, she's no longer active.

Well, seeing as you seem to have rejected said claims...I claim Oscar, and George Carlin.

They weren't rejected. They were already taken. Crash never asked for permission so he doesn't get claim over them.

I think it was implied that all of them besides Lethe and Lyre were his; as he apparently hasn't actually claimed Oscar (his profile only says himself and Mist). I would be surprised if Oscar was unclaimed besides Crash, though, so I'll relegate Oscar to a 'probably' in the list.

And to my knowledge nobody has claimed George Carlin. I claim Bill Maher, Jon Stewart and Conan O'Brien.

Willing to share Bill Maher?

I know him more for his standup. My RL claims are ...

Well, I was about to say restricted to the comedy business, but while we're here I claim Richard Dawkins, Salman Rushdie and Terry Pratchett.

Imma go ahead and claim Fancy Mel, Jon Talbain, Hsien-Ko, Byakuren Hijiri, James McCloud(F-Zero) and the Little Wyvern.