The official Claim a Character thread

Kriemhild

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, for the time being I claim Alicia, Sasha, Kate, Enteh, Katri, Rennie, Sun, and Tina from Fire Emblem TearRing Saga. None gave a result (except Sun, whose name could not be searched).

If any of them is already claimed, I request a share, please.

Edited by Light Lord

Light Lord, can I share Eremiya? Most beautiful enemy since Ishtar~

Yeah, of course. Ether, you agree with sharing?

On the topic, Proto, I guess you're the current claimer of Ishtar (FE), would you like to share?

Let me know if you would like a share in exchange.

Also, claiming Mana and Femina from FE 4, I searched for them and no result came.

Edited by Light Lord

Ether may I join in the sharing of Kleine?

Pride, can I share Noel Vermillion?

And lastly, NM, I'm giving the Ema Skye request another go. No thinking about it for two weeks. Answer now. I'm willing to share TP Zelda in exchange.

Ether may I join in the sharing of Kleine?

Pride, can I share Noel Vermillion?

And lastly, NM, I'm giving the Ema Skye request another go. No thinking about it for two weeks. Answer now. I'm willing to share TP Zelda in exchange.

Sorry about it. I am the original claimer on both Kleine and Eremiya, but I would like to know if the ones I share with (in this case Ether) are fine with it too.

If Ether is alright with it, go ahead with the Kleine share.

BLS, can we share Lara (FE)?

Luminescent Blade, can we share Remus Lupin & Sirius Black from Harry Potter? :3

I'd also like to claim quite a few

Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Molly & Arthur Weasley as well as all their kids except Percy. Mad-Eye Moody, Dumbledore, Scrimgeour, the 4 dragons at the Triwizard Tournament, Hagrid, McGonagall, Firenze, Greyback, Bellatrix Lestrange, Snape, Luna Lovegood, Viktor Krum, Harry's parents and kids, Ron & Hermione's kids, Draco & Lucius Malfoy, the Mirror of Erised, all the horcruxes & Deathly Hallows, Griffindor's Sword, Voldemort, Tonks, Ted Lupin, and Nicholas Flamel. :3

Sirius Black is the only person that I will not share besides myself (think of how much I like him as I like Seth except times ten. He's the equivalent to a first love for me.), but I'm willing to share Remus Lupin.

I claim Zhang Wu Ji from Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre, and Yang Guo from Return of the Condor Heroes.

Yay for claiming a bunch of Asian people that very few on this forum knows.

Edited by Luminescent Blade