I wonder how radically this game would change...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonzales is already fast enough, he has particularly no reason not to be a berserker.

Though yes, haw haw, broken Percival.

It's not for his SPD. People complain about him having hit issues and Hero Class would help fix some of that. Swords to fight against Mercs and additional SPD does mean avoid which actually exists in this game >_>

OJ could indeed, but anyone consider how great Ostian mercs would be? Now Bart would be the worst knight, as Wendy could use that class to get out of her suckiness sooner, while Barth has no choice but to deal with it.

Assuming the same limits, bases and growths at FEDS...

class set

class: hp / str / skl / spd / def / res - mov

Male A

Cavalier_: 20 / 05 / 02 / 05 / 06 / 00 - 7 mov

Myrmidon: 16 / 04 / 09 / 09 / 02 / 00 - 5 mov

Archer__.: 18 / 04 / 03 / 03 / 03 / 00 - 5 mov

Mage and Curate are too different to put here.

Interestingly, you only need 1-2 base Spd in addition to your class to double earlygame Brigands and Fighters. Even Alan has 1 of that. Archer stats are so terrible.

Male B

Merc...: 18 / 04 / 08 / 08 / 04 / 00 - 5 mov

Fighter: 20 / 05 / 02 / 04 / 02 / 00 - 5 mov

Pirate.: 19 / 04 / 02 / 06 / 03 / 00 - 5 mov

Hunter: not in this game

Knight: 17 / 05 / 02 / 00 / 09 / 00 - 4 mov

Pirates are +2 Spd to Fighters, which would really help Ward.

Edited by Mekkah

Hmmm... I find that Oujay is fine as a mercenary, though he'd be less outclassed by Dieck for being the better hero. I agree with changing Wendy into something with swords would help. If Cecilia was a sage she would've been less annoying in her joining chapter. XD And might as well change Barth into a class that would make him slightly useful.

As for thoughts on classes, hunters would be replaced by nomads, Wyvern Riders could replace armors, and troubadours would be their own unique class like thieves.

But yes, archers fail something fierce. They need like a crit boost or something.

As for thoughts on classes, hunters would be replaced by nomads, Wyvern Riders could replace armors, and troubadours would be their own unique class like thieves.

But yes, archers fail something fierce. They need like a crit boost or something.

We could give them 1~3 range.

I know about how some of the males in what would probably be class set A, but what about set B? Because honestly, I really can't see someone like Suzie as a Fighter or Pirate. It's sorta confusing to me. I don't mind seeing Myrmidon Lilina, but I was just wondering how "class set B" would be for the girls.

I know about how some of the males in what would probably be class set A, but what about set B? Because honestly, I really can't see someone like Suzie as a Fighter or Pirate. It's sorta confusing to me. I don't mind seeing Myrmidon Lilina, but I was just wondering how "class set B" would be for the girls.

I think Wendy is the only set B female, if this game were to have class swap aside from Echidna. Echidna has no real reason to change, but as for Wendy?

Well imagine her growths adjusted to Merc for the Western Isles...

It would be an interesting concept, to say the least. Assuming you're slapping FEDS's calcs and bases into the stuff. Now I only wish they thought of Class Swap sooner and... someone would hack something like this. Ah well.

DracoKnight!Zealot would be an improvement... if he were allowed Axes. Barely a difference though (he still sucks anyway, he would've done better in a class like Warrior or Berserker anyway).

Oh wait, Niime would be an oddball too.

Berserker!Niime anyone?

(Just kidding Wolf).

EDIT: And Sophia. What would we do with her?

EDIT2: And we'd have to add base Con. >_>

Edited by Colonel M

There aren't female beserkers though... :o

Sophia would be the BEST myrmidon! No skill nor speed! That's perfect! :D

Beserker Rei.... huh.

Weird part is, if he had any sort of existing strength, he actually would be a pretty cool one.

Oh wait, Niime would be an oddball too.

Berserker!Niime anyone?

(Just kidding Wolf).

EDIT: And Sophia. What would we do with her?

EDIT2: And we'd have to add base Con. >_>

I'm sorry, was that a snipe at me? It cuts to the bone, dear colonel.

As for Sophia? Uhh...if we're going by FEDS bases, she's fucked. She'd need existing strength to be a decent mercenary.

Nah don't worry about it.

Rei would probably stick toward the B Class, though Niime and Sophia would likely have either 1) their own class or 2) switch to Mage / Sage (since Dark Magic in FEDS = Anima and all that other crap).

Though Niime on a horse would be really weird too...