WAS DARWIN WRONG?

Fox

I think Darwin was right

although maybe this theory explains it better

creationismstabbing.jpg

Edited by mikethfc

"WAS DARWIN WRONG?"

Yes, he was.

In case you're wondering who's right, the Bible is.

Caution, there are members here that will not hesitate to disagree with that. While I'm a fellow Bible believing Christian, I'm aware that those who are not so find the Bible ridiculous. They seem to be the types that tend to rely on scientific information seemingly alone to make their decisions. (well, from what I've observed, I don't know their real life) Don't get me wrong, science is definitely a helpful thing, but there's more to life than just that. I admit I'm neutral on evolution, since the Bible never really did go into detail on what Adam and Eve looked like particularly. On the other hand, that recently long lost "ancestor" personally looked like a common monkey to me, but who am I to judge?

I think that Gordon was being sarcastic... at least I hope he was.

They seem to be the types that tend to rely on scientific information alone to make their decisions.

Erm... no. We simply choose not to believe in wild, nonsensical and other wise impossible stories unless there is a reason to think otherwise.

It is important to have an open mind, but open it too much and your brain will fall out.

I think you might be disappointed.

Yeah, I guess... people can be pretty stupid on a level that is hard to believe even exists.

He was on the right lines, except that the bible wasn't right either.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live

I'm really not sure these days which members of this forum are actually true believers in an invisible psychic jew and who among you are just taking the piss.

Isn't there a theorm that postulates that conservative religious parody is indistinguishable from actual conservative religious beliefs? Kinda like that.

Also, shame on me for not being Fox's first replier with the NatGeo image. I'm honestly ashamed of myself.

Edited by Urist McMiner

I'm really not sure these days which members of this forum are actually true believers in an invisible psychic jew and who among you are just taking the piss.

Considering that there are millions of fellow Christians on this Earth, finding folks like me isn't actually that hard.