Best Cereal

Pride

Honey Nut Cheerio's, or original, definitely.

Those or Cookie Crisp... Oh, or Nesquik cereal, that's nice... Too many to choose.

Theres nesquick cereal?

Anyway i used to buy Chcapic back in colombia those were awesome though i can't find them here. Also cocoa crispies or That tigers cereal what's it called i forgot.

Theres nesquick cereal?

Anyway i used to buy Chcapic back in colombia those were awesome though i can't find them here. Also cocoa crispies or That tigers cereal what's it called i forgot.

nesquik-cereal.jpg

Hmm.. It's a tie btween Fruity Pebbles, Apple Jacks, Rasin Bran, Frosted Shredded Mini-Wheats, Frosted Flakes, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Cap'n Crunch. Does oatmeal count?

Keloggs, Nesquik, OreOs & surgarless, yes, surgaless cereal taste good, but corn flakes and some other one wich I don't remember...ah yeah, that crispy cereal.

Commissar Cornflakes. It's Emperor-approved, and that's more than good enough for you.

Ibram Gaunt approves as well. An open pallet is like a fortress, it's gates unbarred and unguarded--only by partaking only in those foods set aside by Ministorum as blessed by the Emperor can one stay on the path of righteousness and orthodoxy.

Edited by Le Communard

Commissar Cornflakes. It's Emperor-approved, and that's more than good enough for you.

And they give you the power to execute your comrades to make people fight harder?

Edited by Jason W.

And they give you the power to execute your comrades to make people fight harder?

THE EMPEROR HAS FOUND YOUR SLURPING WANTING! PREPARE TO MEET HIM YOUR SELF!

...but no, they give the officer of your repective unit +1 leadership for all morale tests (but only when used for that unit) and compel you to excute Psykers if (when) they fail thier "Perils of the Warp" tests.

Edited by Le Communard

No, your FAITH IN THE EMPEROR does that.

Commissar Cornflakes is, of course, part of a balanced breakfast that includes Soylens Viridians rations. Don't forget to recite the Litany of Pouring when filling your bowl, lest you spill milk on the mess table.

Edited by Urist McMiner

Cocoa Puffs used to be awesome until they became "healthy." Now they taste like shit. Poor kids.

Yeah, I defeneatly forgot to include it in my last post, thanks.