Fiona+Lyre duo

CT075

I beat 3-13. :lol:

I got bored after turn 8, so I had Fiona rush Ike. It was pretty cool, as she managed to Sol every one of the GM's and then she critted Ike with a forged Steel. 3-E awaits.

I beat 3-13. :lol:

I got bored after turn 8, so I had Fiona rush Ike. It was pretty cool, as she managed to Sol every one of the GM's and then she critted Ike with a forged Steel. 3-E awaits.

Awesome.

Just curious, what was her crit chance?

3-E shouldn't be too tough, as your allies can make most of the kills. How's Lyre?

It was like 2 or so. Lyre is pretty good, although I can't give you exact stats right now because I don't have access to my Wii. I want Lyre to kill Fiona.

3-E was a cinch. Lyre just bulldozered her way through the Dawn Brigade lines. The allies didn't kill much as a result of several Sleep staves hitting, Lyre managed to wipe out the entirety of the Daein Army. Ho-hum. Fun fact, Lyre has 52 Mt and 110 avo. For reference, base Nailah has 54 mt and 103 avo.

Part 4, Fiona and Lyre go with Tibarn's army, because Haar and Naesala can duo the DB chapters and Ike/Nailah can duo the Greil Army maps. Fiona and Lyre also are trying to build up a support with each other. Oh, I forgot to mention that both Lyre and Fiona's stats are all capped now.

Edited by Master Gordin

3-E was a cinch. Lyre just bulldozered her way through the Dawn Brigade lines. The allies didn't kill much as a result of several Sleep staves hitting, Lyre managed to wipe out the entirety of the Daein Army. Ho-hum. Fun fact, Lyre has 52 Mt and 110 avo. For reference, base Nailah has 54 mt and 103 avo.

Part 4, Fiona and Lyre go with Tibarn's army, because Haar and Naesala can duo the DB chapters and Ike/Nailah can duo the Greil Army maps. Fiona and Lyre also are trying to build up a support with each other. Oh, I forgot to mention that both Lyre and Fiona's stats are all capped now.

Any new updates?

Did you let Ike finish 3-11 with Ragnell equipped? If you did I don't know if she can take Ike

It doesn't matter, once Ike starts moving in 3-13, he instantly equips Ragnell.

Did you decide to stick with HM then, or?

Edited by kirsche

It doesn't matter, once Ike starts moving in 3-13, he instantly equips Ragnell.

Did you decide to stick with HM then, or?

That's why he needs to be put to sleep. Or rushed. If Ike doesn't have Ragnell equipped and he stormed with Fiona, Ike never would've moved and thus never equipped Ragnell.

that doesn't matter though, as you can't counter attack once you're asleep.

It's about the +5 defense, at that point. He's quicker to kill when he doesn't have Ragnell.

I think he said he had a forge, but if he didn't have a 15mt forge then Ike not having Ragnell equipped changes a 5HKO into a 4HKO, which makes him ORKO sol-able or crit-able.

I know this is a double post, but this is an update and I don't want to have to edit this chapter report into the post before this.

Firstly, 4-P.

Not much to report, although Haar nearly died when the boss critted him twice in a row at a 1%. Thank god for kickass defenses. Naesala reached SS Strike, and Skrimir died when he reverted unexpectedly in midst of several Paladins.

4-1, Nailah and Ike managed to pwnface the map.

4-2, Lyre and Fiona worked up a sweat dealing with Valtome's epitome of beauty soldiers. Easy.

Edited by Master Gordin

Gaaaaaah!!!!! Oliver's house is just- just- so... beautiful huge! I end up recruiting Oliver, then reinforcements come in and now I have a turn count of 113.

In 4-2, Haar and the BK (plus Naesala) became invincible. Stefan contributed a cool amount of funds to me, and now my total turn count for these two chapters aloone is over 150.

Gaaaaaah!!!!! Oliver's house is just- just- so... beautiful huge! I end up recruiting Oliver, then reinforcements come in and now I have a turn count of 113.

Wait, what? Why are you taking so freakishly long?

On turn 1 I have Nailah Savior Rafiel (Tibarn won't be missing it) and get Ike to run over to Tormod so he can start breaking into the treasure room. Once he does, Tormod and Co go to hide in the treasure room with Muarim in front. They died once the reinforcements came n, though. It takes me roughly 20 turns to get to the to of the stairs, due to Sleep Staves, and the hordes of enemies. Once I do finally reach Oliver, I drop Rafiel and get Oliver recruited. By now, the 542543523 reinforcements have started warping in, so now I have to get Ike walk all the way back down to fight the hordes of enemies while Nailah and Oliver clean up shop at the top of the staicase. It's taking forever, since I only get 2 combatants until I recruit Oliver, and I can't use Rafiel without the danger of him getting killed.

• 2 weeks later...

*blows dust*

I know it's a double post, but it's not necroposting and no one's posted for a while.

I beat it. Really, only 4-E-3 was a problem, which could be fixed by giving Lyre Dragonfoe and having Fiona run around with the Wishblade. I actually brought Shinon to Endgame (without fielding him, of course)so I could bless the Silencer, too. Ashera took about 15 minutes, Sephiran about 30 seconds and the BK fell like a domino.

*claps*

Congratulations. Just for kicks, who were your top five?

also adding in my congrats. i don't think i could ever be quite as much a glutton for punishment.

Thankyou, all. *bows*

In answer to the question, though, my top five were:

1. Lyre

2. Fiona

3. Ike

4. Nailah

5. Haar

Edited by Cmaetch750