Fox, that's one of ours!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not worthing starting a new topic over but what was the name of the train driver from macbeth do you ever find out?

One thing I never understood abut 64: why did it seem like the intermediate path had targets of much greater strategic importance than the hard path? On the one hand you have missions to what is apparently one of the more important bases in the system with an elite unit deployed there apparently populated by dudes who went through the same level of pilot training as the best fucking pilot in the galaxy, the fucking sun where big bad has somehow put something of his own design that could fuck with the most important object in the galaxy in god knows what ways, and the biggest enemy supply base that ever gets mentioned, I mean they put up a fucking train system there, who knows how important that place must be to warrant that? Then on the other hand, you have these bleedingheart ecofriendly missions to random planets that are apparently fucked anyway, then just defend yourself.

not taking me seriously

One thing I never understood abut 64: why did it seem like the intermediate path had targets of much greater strategic importance than the hard path? On the one hand you have missions to what is apparently one of the more important bases in the system with an elite unit deployed there apparently populated by dudes who went through the same level of pilot training as the best fucking pilot in the galaxy, the fucking sun where big bad has somehow put something of his own design that could fuck with the most important object in the galaxy in god knows what ways, and the biggest enemy supply base that ever gets mentioned, I mean they put up a fucking train system there, who knows how important that place must be to warrant that? Then on the other hand, you have these bleedingheart ecofriendly missions to random planets that are apparently fucked anyway, then just defend yourself.

not taking me seriously

THIS is the enemy bioweapon?