I wanna make a sprite thingy!!!

Freohr Datia

It won't be that active though =/ I normally don't have much time to do these types of things... I just wanna do this =D I'm bored.

(plus I really don't give a poop for the amount of colorz, none of these are for hacks or nothing like that so I just use as much as I feel I need for the pics... just saying =I)

Idourrh.png

Here'z one. I just call her Idourrh (look familiar Lux?) cause it's a mix of Idoun and Myrrh... Sounds like a wierd name though but I just got lazy XD

If people wonder about the thingy under my avi, this is who I am talking about (it doesn't describe the person in the avi it just describes a character that is supposed to be me in a made up game/story)

QueenMyrah.png

Myrah, Queen of Draco. =3 I just kept the background it was already on top of cause I already had it saved in photobucket and I'm too lazy to create a new paint file and resave it and load it and stuff like that =D

lol that's all. All I did a long time ago were lost along with my old computer (which crashed) =( ...well there is another that I might be able to get... but...

........ Any comments? (if anyone asks for me to remove the background of Myrah then sadly I will)

Indeed, she does look familiar. : D It's quite impressive. You say it's a splice, though, so I'm curious: Where'd the red hair come from?

Myrah, is that a custom? I mean it sort of looks like it has Marisa in her, but... I really like the necklace.

Our computers met the same fate. Oh well, hope to see more of your spriting in the future. : D

Indeed, she does look familiar. : D It's quite impressive. You say it's a splice, though, so I'm curious: Where'd the red hair come from?

Myrah, is that a custom? I mean it sort of looks like it has Marisa in her, but... I really like the necklace.

Our computers met the same fate. Oh well, hope to see more of your spriting in the future. : D

I colored the hair... (it's really actually supposed to be a bright neon pinkish... :unsure: ) Or... are you asking how it turned out that color or how it turned out that shape?

Myrah's like a splice... part splice and part drawing from me on parts that needed to be drawn. I needed some of Marisa's hair for this... and someone else's whom I forget. Yes, the necklace is coolio isn't it? XD Normally I would've made the 3D-ish kind of star thingy but I already made that symbol for something else, so I changed it around a bit.

btw those who don't know the necklace is supposed to be of beads =D I couldn't really get it that well.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Those arent too bad. The first one has some issues, like the little hangy down parts of her hair in the front seem a bit off and the eyes. D:

Myrah is cool but theres a line in the hair that looks like it shouldnt be there. kinda makes her look like she has some nonexistant pony tail. Smooth out the bangs a bit and bam! good stuff!

EDIT:

Ok i did a little editing to Myrah.

heres one edit with a bit of a difference in the hairline.

2zz5gea.gif

and heres a little bit of bangs edit.

novyhh.gif

:D just my take. feel free to say its crap!

Edited by Florina Belmont

Those arent too bad. The first one has some issues, like the little hangy down parts of her hair in the front seem a bit off and the eyes. D:

Myrah is cool but theres a line in the hair that looks like it shouldnt be there. kinda makes her look like she has some nonexistant pony tail. Smooth out the bangs a bit and bam! good stuff!

EDIT:

2zz5gea.gif

novyhh.gif

For, Idourrh's hair, I kinda thought so too just too lazy to fix XD

lol I always did seem to have problems with that part in Myrah =D

I think the bangs part looks cool! It's just that I've done many drawings of this character and the hair wasn't like that... Yeah, I kinda had a bit of problems with the bangs looking just like they did in the pics though.

I'm bored so I think I'm just gonna create some more sprites right now =)

Edited by Freohr Datia

:D

I really liked how you did her clothes though. Im terrible with clothes!

(also i just read your sig. lol awesome)

yeah they can get kinda tedious or annoying...

(=3 I was supposed to have more in there though =/ it was too much to put in though)

EDIT:

2zz5gea.gif

novyhh.gif

The original looks better. The second take looks like it defies the laws of physics.

Freohr used to use it as her avatar. She even posted a poll topic about it

No no no, you misunderstand. I was talking about Idourh. She showed that to me before the time warp. I kind of forgot how it came out, but I think it had to do with my Fyrrh splice.

I colored the hair... (it's really actually supposed to be a bright neon pinkish... :unsure: ) Or... are you asking how it turned out that color or how it turned out that shape?

Myrah's like a splice... part splice and part drawing from me on parts that needed to be drawn. I needed some of Marisa's hair for this... and someone else's whom I forget. Yes, the necklace is coolio isn't it? XD Normally I would've made the 3D-ish kind of star thingy but I already made that symbol for something else, so I changed it around a bit.

btw those who don't know the necklace is supposed to be of beads =D I couldn't really get it that well.

Ah, I thought you just somehow found it in Myrrh, or Idoun's eye. (My eyes need work. XD) Yeah, I was talking about the color.

I'm still not there yet. I'm trying to make my own sprite like that, but it's not working. Soon enough my thread will slide out of existence... ;_; Out of curiousity, is Myrah in something like a story of yours?

• 3 weeks later...

lol a real spriter wouldn't have forgotten this topic XD I must be... idk... what should I be if I'm not a real spriter? :huh:

The original looks better. The second take looks like it defies the laws of physics.

Hmm... I think Marisa's hair does that too in her mug =o

Yay, a sprite thingy!!

Myrah's third shade on her hair is too saturated in comparison

to the first two shades.

Hooray!!!

lol, I should fix that then =D

No no no, you misunderstand. I was talking about Idourh. She showed that to me before the time warp. I kind of forgot how it came out, but I think it had to do with my Fyrrh splice.

Ah, I thought you just somehow found it in Myrrh, or Idoun's eye. (My eyes need work. XD) Yeah, I was talking about the color.

I'm still not there yet. I'm trying to make my own sprite like that, but it's not working. Soon enough my thread will slide out of existence... ;_; Out of curiousity, is Myrah in something like a story of yours?

I just said I wanted to do more spriting and you suggested I do it.

No, I either picked the color at random or chose it from someone that I don't know of... When I can't think of a color to use I use some other character's picture (including FE9-10 sometimes and I do guesswork on which shade I should use) and pick a color form it at random.

I am a little busy on something else but once I'm finished, I'll see if I can make another pic some time soon.[/color]

• 1 month later...

Yes!!!

I finally made another sprite =D

Now when I said that I didn't like doing color limits... this mug is actually big proof XD I was trying to get the hair color the way I wanted it to be real badly. I couldn't exactly get it perfectly the way I wanted it though... but... oh well.

Maybe you guyz can tell me if I need to try fix anything. (There are a couple things I noticed that I'd like to fix but idk how to fix them D= )

FD.png

For the clothing I just left them at their original color on the owner... I thought it looked kinda good at those colors. As for the outline... I prefer using the color they use in FE7 but the color didn't look good with the hair at all since it ended up darker, so I had to go with the FE8 color instead. Although I left the FE7 color in the blue part of the clothing (idk how else to describe it, the sleeves perhaps?) because it looked more natural than a dark black in my opinion.

The hair... it looks real sloppy if you zoom in =D But if you look it at a normal perspective... it looks alright at least, does it?

So any comments anybody? And for those who wanted to see more I'm sorry I took so long I am usually either busy doing other things on the computer or very picky about how I make my sprites look... Or I'm not creative enough to think of something to make... Or my ideas turn out bad (although that would fit with the picky part wouldn't it?).

Something is up with her eyebrow. I think thats it though. Just a bit too many dark pixels there. Also she looks like shes missing an eyebrow. Its pretty minor edit but hows this look?

euegly.png

lol I honestly can't see a difference but I bet if I zoom in then I will see.

One edit later:

Oh I see now! Yeah that looks better =D And, yeah, the eyebrow to the right looked like it wasn't easy to see. It was actually worse at first and I tried to make it more visible without messing with it too much. Usually the more I work on something, the worse it looks, and the harder to fix XD

Edited by Freohr Datia