Fargus

Knife

Have you ever killed Fargus? Sure, it ends up with a gameover, but I thought it was quite challenging. I had like 6 units gang up on him for 4 turns to finally take down that beast. Speaking of which, I thought it was a shame he didn't join your party. He seems even more uber than Athos.

Wasn't there a topic like this already or was it erased from the massive black hole...

Anywho, I've never actually trained my units to do so, so no I haven't

Wasn't there a topic like this already or was it erased from the massive black hole...

Anywho, I've never actually trained my units to do so, so no I haven't

I'm pretty sure there was before The Hacker played some dirty trick and infected the motherboard. (Cyberchase reference, go figure.)

Anyways I tried, but I'm not planning on trying again anytime soon because I don't like game overs.

Edited by Little Al

Yes. I think Raven did it as an arena abused level 20/1 Hero. I used Save States so I wouldn't have to redo all the arena abusing.

There's no way Raven can take down Fargus by himself at 20/1. His stats are still too low.

There's no way Raven can take down Fargus by himself at 20/1. His stats are still too low.

I'm not sure it was a while ago. I think level 20 Canas and Lucius helped.

You just have to give him some C supports and Guy's killing edge. He'll do about 10 damage per shot. If he crits twice, it's likely that Fargus is going down.

Unless, you're talking about HM Fargus...

You just have to give him some C supports and Guy's killing edge. He'll do about 10 damage per shot. If he crits twice, it's likely that Fargus is going down.

Unless, you're talking about HM Fargus...

It was Hector Normal Mode. I think he had a C with Priscilla and Lucius. I gave him Guy's Killing Edge. He may have had minor help from Lucius and Canas.

Save states+ at least 5 lv. 20/5 units + lucky criticals + accepting some deaths.

Umm... there are only 2 promotion items that come before this chapter. Unless you promoted Sain or Kent in Lyn Hard Mode but even then there would only be 3 promoted units.

Yeah, I also remember that other similar post, it wasn't that old so it probably died during the Fall of the Forest.

I never defeated him but if I wanted to I'd emulate the game since I don't like this chapter and if I also want to arena abuse to get my units strong enough...? No thanks.

One question and that is...(Never battled him)

What does Fargus say if you kill him?

Edited by Ursula

Nope never. Also I created this topic before.

And when Fargus dies, he's like

"Can't... believe..you...beat...me.

you've lost... your way... to the

Dread Isle... for good."

*Game over screen*

Like I said, yes I have, for fun of course. I'm not going to consider facing Eliwood Hard Mode Fargus at all, though. Why is he stronger than Hector Hard Mode Fargus?

Like I said, yes I have, for fun of course. I'm not going to consider facing Eliwood Hard Mode Fargus at all, though. Why is he stronger than Hector Hard Mode Fargus?

are there less units allowed?

I don't remember. All I know is, Eliwood Mode Fargus is insane! (over 80 HP!)

...capped stats... killer axe...

I've never played the Hard Modes but in EM he has a Killer Axe. That's more dangerous than a Killer Axe.

Edited by luigi bros

Yeah, you gotta watch out for those properly capitalized Killer Axes.

Huh? Are you complaining that I didn't say "killer axe". It's a title so it should be capitalized.