Oi, TLS back from the grave.

TLSothe

It's your good old friend Toa Lord Sothe.

Listen, because of your epic fuck up which I believe was the final nail in the coffin for this bunghole of a site the IP ban for my acount was removed so yeah, you fucked up and I be back biznatch.

Now listen damnit you fucked up something that means....meant...alot to me and for that I'll never forgive you.

Now I'm trying to think of a perfect revenge...something that'll make you feel the way I did when you went and shoved FESS's cock up your asshole...but there is none....

So all I have to say is...(727) 365-9412, that shit is going straight onto 4chan bitch, so you'd best be changeing your phone provider...or tell your mom to change her's, whatever.

Also, I have a message from O'Connell: "Feel free to join micheal jackson, with love of course"

I beleive it was in bad taste but hey that mother fucker be crazy.

also I have a message from my Alternate acount that doesn't exsist, "私はあなたを焼く地獄のコックをしゃぶり潅水袋 fucking 期待!私はあなたよりもっと嫌な奴が嫌いなことはありません!私は肛門のろわれた場合は、コックしゃぶり、嫌な奴に死体あなたとあなたの神を殺すキラレイプされます。!"

No idea what that says.

Anyway, Toodles Jyo dearest and don't forget to fuck yourself on the way out.

Edited by Urist McButcherdwarf

This thread is now about re-google-translating his google-translated pseudo Japanese message.

... I don't think I can post the results here.

This thread is now about re-google-translating his google-translated pseudo Japanese message.

iz et abuot ice craem?????

Douche bag I was sucking a cock fucking hope you burn in hell! I hate that guy more than you do not foul! Damned if I'm anal, sucking cock, KIRAREIPU will kill you and your body to God a bad guy. !

Can I post the Engrish version? It's not like it contains words that aren't used here!

As for me the cock of the hell where you are burnt the way of the plain gauze the sprinkling sack fucking Expectation! As for me there are no times when more hateful person than you dislikes! I when the anus it cracks slowly, the way of the cock plain gauze, corpse you [kirareipu] which kills your God am done in the hateful person.

Edited by Kintenbo

lmao Oh the lulz ensues. I wonder if he thinks I should be impressed that he learned how to whois a domain? XD

Douche bag I was sucking a cock fucking hope you burn in hell! I hate that guy more than you do not foul! Damned if I'm anal, sucking cock, KIRAREIPU will kill you and your body to God a bad guy. !

Killer rape will kill you? Kira's rape will kill you?

I don't suppose he told you anything about this before?

oh that reminds me I shall randomly add people here on MSN