Sarah Palin Steps Down

Cynthia

I'm guessing she's aiming for bigger fish, since she gained enough popularity from her VP run to go for a Senate seat or something, though I doubt she'd get a presidential nomination on 2012 after McCain/Palin lost so badly in '08. She did say she was staying out of politics, which is the weird part, but politicians are known for lying.

"so badly"? It was like 52-44 with 4 voting somewhere else. That's not "so badly."

Edited by Crystal Shards

Eltoshen you're so tough I just want to remind you I'm glad that you are you.

Jokes aside, I love you. In a homosexual way. I want to make babies with you.

<3

Calling a moron a moron is trolling? Cool story bro.

Sarah Palin isn't a moron... D8 hopes he doesn't get attacked

Edited by Eltoshen

I dunno...in the looks department? 8D tbh, she doesn't look stupid. Or wait, was that just the glasses effect. o.o

I read this post first, and I though you where making another VPILF joke.

I dunno...in the looks department? 8D tbh, she doesn't look stupid. Or wait, was that just the glasses effect. o.o

I dunno, I always thought her hair looked kind of stupid... At least it isn't the hairdo of Kate Gosselin. I'll give her points for that.

Wow, I'd never have guessed. Then again she's already associated with MILF and GILF, so I don't know why it took my head so long to wrap around that.

Edited by Eltoshen

Sarah Has A New Job! Energy Expert! (Sort Of)

On July 14, 2009, Gov. Sarah Palin wrote an op-ed in the Washington Post that falsely claimed cap-and-trade would harm low-income Americans and kill jobs. In reality, the American Clean Energy and Security Act would create jobs in every state and help America become more energy independent, all for the price of a postage stamp per day.

http://mediamattersaction.org/factcheck/200907140002

I like Sarah Palin because she is Alaskan. And I love that quote because every statistic cited comes from the never-heard-of Center for American Progress. And of course, the figures they cite don't give the logic behind them; you just have to trust that, hey, even though we are going to create a system that large companies will abuse a la Europe and small companies will fuck themselves over on, it'll be grand for everybody in every which way!

Edited by Crepe Knight

• 4 weeks later...