Best/Worst in the Series: Round 12

Best Skrimir if he counts We will issue them a challenge and they will meet it if not Mark

Worst Torn between merlinus micaiah and izuka I'll go for Micaiah as the other two have some redeeming parts

Edit Screw that I'm changing my worst to Malledeus before its too late

Edited by mikethfc

Best: Soren.

Worst: err.... Soren? No. Bastian, for not existing half the time.

I third a best/worst Est archtype.

Edited by kirsche

I third a best/worst Est archtype.

I'll fourth/quad/whatever it.

Also, when you vote for Mark as the worst tactician, all your saying is that all the other tacticians have something that makes them better than nothing. Cause, y'know, Mark doesn't do anything except to SAVE THE WORLD. Mark has no personality, therefore tacticains that either don't get the job done very well (Malledus) or have a horrible personality (Soren), or maybe both (Merlinus) clearly are worse than him.

Oh, and when you justify your vote with something like, 'What is this, Dora the Explorer?', all your judging is the way that the characters interact with the tactician, not judging the tactician him/herself.

Sorry for that, I just was thinking about that all night and needed to get it out of my system.

Edited by Master Gordin

Also, when you vote for Mark as the worst tactician, all your saying is that all the other tacticians have something that makes them better than nothing. Cause, y'know, Mark doesn't do anything except to SAVE THE WORLD. Mark has no personality, therefore tacticains that either don't get the job done very well (Malledus) or have a horrible personality (Soren), or maybe both (Merlinus) clearly are worse than him.

Since when did "Mark" save the world? The tactician's role is so tacked on and insignificant that you don't even have to create a new one on successive playthroughs. =\ And personally, I'd much rather have a character with a "horrible personality" (this is clearly a matter of taste, you know) over a sockpuppet any day of the week. Another thing: where did you get the idea that Malledus and Merlinus don't get the job done very well? Because I certainly can't recall anything in either of their games to suggest this.

Since when did "Mark" save the world? The tactician's role is so tacked on and insignificant that you don't even have to create a new one on successive playthroughs. =\ And personally, I'd much rather have a character with a "horrible personality" (this is clearly a matter of taste, you know) over a sockpuppet any day of the week. Another thing: where did you get the idea that Malledus and Merlinus don't get the job done very well? Because I certainly can't recall anything in either of their games to suggest this.

Well, technically he helped save the world, but contrary to the fact that the lords say "Oh, we probably couldn't have done this without you Mark," they apparently can. XD

I think he's refering to Malledus as a bad tactician because he forces you to kill one of your units. Why not... Bust the door down? Or swim if necessary. XD As for Merlinus, I can't fairly say seeing as I've never completed Sword of Seals. I only got to chapter ten or something. :unsure:

Well, technically he helped save the world, but contrary to the fact that the lords say "Oh, we probably couldn't have done this without you Mark," they apparently can. XD

I think he's refering to Malledus as a bad tactician because he forces you to kill one of your units. Why not... Bust the door down? Or swim if necessary. XD

Or just use him as the decoy if he wasn't such a gutless coward must change vote before its too late as she has a decent speed stat this time around yay for lucky number 7

Or just use him as the decoy if he wasn't such a gutless coward must change vote before its too late as she has a decent speed stat this time around yay for lucky number 7

English plz. :rolleyes:

I vote

Aias for worst

Soren for best.