Staff Updates

Jyosua

In light of recent events, we have decided to promote Shuuda to a full Global Mod, and hire Fireman and Tino as Global Mods as well. There may or may not be more changes to the staff as well, in which case I'll update this thread, but for now this needed to be said.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel extremely silly for posting in this thread, but I don't know why.

Congratulations on your new positions Shuuda, Fireman, and Tino. I trust you'll all do great. Well maybe not Shuuda but I don't know

Tino's young, but he's done a fine job as a mod elsewhere. I really don't know who Fireman is though.

This is probably bias speaking. Last few times I hired a young mod, I got smoked. It's very possible Tino does well, I'm just leery.

I didn't see that part.

Josh, be careful with that. It's one thing to disagree with you, but it has to be within reason. This stinks of being reactionary.

I didn't see that part.

Josh, be careful with that. It's one thing to disagree with you, but it has to be within reason. This stinks of being reactionary.

Trust me, if there is anything governing Tino, it's reason.

Lovely. I've always loved pink.

Redundancy aside, I see where Bus is coming from. Considering his personal experiences, I can't blame him for what he thinks could happen. But don't worry. I won't do anything without proper reasoning, I won't abuse my newly obtained status, and I won't talk things to death just for the sake of talking things to death.

So thanks, Revan.

Couple of hours ago, due to the resignation and demotion of other staff members. I personally didn't really expect it, either.

Presumably, my awesomeness was irresistable : P

Couple of hours ago, due to the resignation and demotion of other staff members. I personally didn't really expect it, either.

Presumably, my awesomeness was irresistable : P

Hey, prove me wrong! Maybe you can prove me wrong. I've been wrong in the past, and that's something to keep in the back of your head. I'm definitely hoping you - and the others - do well, despite my trepidation. This is one case where I really do hope you all shove it in my face.

That said, a fuck-you to the outgoing mods that quit. Not so much Musashi (who I spoke to, and said this has been coming for awhile since he's been in a mod chair for over three years), but to Red Fox and the other guy. You two didn't do jack diddly shit the majority of the time you were mods - you basically sat there and let one or two mods do your job - and then quit at the right time, when your root admin needed you the most. When you had to step up and be real moderators, you all quit. You really all showed your true colours, and they're yellow.

However, I'd like that to not be the focus of this thread. The other three are coming on at an important time; they deserve respect for that.

Edited by Superbus

Hey, prove me wrong! Maybe you can prove me wrong. I've been wrong in the past, and that's something to keep in the back of your head. I'm definitely hoping you - and the others - do well, despite my trepidation. This is one case where I really do hope you all shove it in my face.

Maybe? I personally don't doubt I'll prove you wrong. And if my self-confidence isn't enough... Well... Let's not talk about that just yet, mmkay? : P

That said, a fuck-you to the outgoing mods that quit. Not so much Musashi (who I spoke to, and said this has been coming for awhile since he's been in a mod chair for over three years), but to Red Fox and the other guy. You two didn't do jack diddly shit the majority of the time you were mods - you basically sat there and let one or two mods do your job - and then quit at the right time, when your root admin needed you the most. When you had to step up and be real moderators, you all quit. You really all showed your true colours, and they're yellow.

However, I'd like that to not be the focus of this thread. The other three are coming on at an important time; they deserve respect for that.

The only other mod that quit was Wist, who quit a while ago and was probably the most active mod here.

Maybe? I personally don't doubt I'll prove you wrong. And if my self-confidence isn't enough... Well... Let's not talk about that just yet, mmkay? : P

Just pretend it's a more active FES. Also don't make me look like a silly cock for recommending you.

Don't push me to.

Also, that's not the only place I've moderated. I used to moderate a PHP programming forum where I've had to deal with insane amounts of morons, so I know how to handle those.

The only other mod that quit was Wist, who quit a while ago and was probably the most active mod here.

I believe there was a third guy that quit yesterday.

Edited by Superbus

As far as I know, Fox was demoted and Musashi quit. I don't know about any other resignations from yesterday.

I'm flattered you remembered my name.

But yeah, I didn't quit. I assume Jyo told you I had been considering it, but that was for different reasons and before I came back to see all the drama that had happened while I was gone. If you think I've done nothing as a Moderator, you've either been lied to or are oblivious. But don't worry, I'm staying.

But, as Superbus stated, no point in letting that be the subject of this thread. Congratulations to the new Staff members.

Fox is a great help on the debating board and shows activity on the other FE boards, so w/e @ Bus.

Congratulations, all of you, even though I only know Tino.

As far as I know, Fox was demoted and Musashi quit. I don't know about any other resignations from yesterday.

I almost choked on my water when you said she was demoted, but then she posted right after you so it was all fine. XD Since she and Metal Arc were the only MODs that I knew when I first came here (and Vincent of course), I thought the whole thing was changing.

Congratulations on becoming MODs everyone! When I first came to this site, I thought Fireman was a MOD anyways. XD

I feel like calling yesterday "the (failed) Rebellion of the Forest".

I almost choked on my water when you said she was demoted, but then she posted right after you so it was all fine. XD Since she and Metal Arc were the only MODs that I knew when I first came here (and Vincent of course), I thought the whole thing was changing.

Congratulations on becoming MODs everyone! When I first came to this site, I thought Fireman was a MOD anyways. XD

I feel like calling yesterday "the (failed) Rebellion of the Forest".

No no, Fox as in Fox, the member who is now banned, not as in Rage Fox.

To those who got promoted, congrats I guess.