Pokemon that piss you off

Knife

Thats a long list. though i understand why some are there.

Actually it's not that long considering how many Pokemon there are now. 26 out of 493 isn't that many, and the rest I like or have no opinion either way about.

Also I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who's glad they keep making more and want them to continue making them.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also I'm pretty sure I'm the only person who's glad they keep making more and want them to continue making them.

You are not the only one, i like most too except some exremly crappy looking pokemon

Zubat

Geodude/Graveler

Normal type "vermin" pokemon.

Slowbro-why is it so damn hard to kill in the battle factory?

Aggron: Doesn't piss me off, it's actually one of my favorites. It's the typing that pisses me off. Steel/Rock=4x weakness to common moves.

Starmie is the ultimate Expert Belt user!

- Surf

- Thunderbolt

- Ice Beam

- Psychic

:o

Only Pokemon it can't hit on for super effective damage is Ghosts and Dark. I guess Steel too.

(This was more for RBY anyway).

HP Fighting would be base 70, multiplied by 4, so 280. Hydro Pump is 120, multiplied by 1.5 for STAB and then 2 again for the supereffective hit on Rock. So that would be 360. Hydro Pump does more damage to TTar :)

I've always kinda hated Dunsparce and Unown.

It's more "fair" than "good". If it had a good Fighting move not named Hidden Power it'd be even better (lolcyaTTar).

Starmie's type coverage is great, hard to find many safe switch ins. Blissey eternally wakks Starmie though (though in Platinum starmie gets Trick, which can screw Blissey over). I use Spiritomb personally.

Nothing really annoys asthetically, however Salamence is a bitch to play against in competitive play. Mix or DD, woe is me.

ps. Tar can sponge focus blasts from shit like Gengar I believe, so a strong fighting move isn't helping it too much.

Note: I had Nidoking since I was unsuccessfully attempting a speedrun of Yellow on a particular site with the rom for Yellow. Thrash couldn't cut it :(

Salamence isn't really a bitch. Since it's flying, Electric moves are fine, and Blizzard/IceBeam = KO.

Note: I had Nidoking since I was unsuccessfully attempting a speedrun of Yellow on a particular site with the rom for Yellow. Thrash couldn't cut it :(

Salamence isn't really a bitch. Since it's flying, Electric moves are fine, and Blizzard/IceBeam = KO.

not if it has Yache berry

yeah but with the help of it he may survive the hit and send the ice beam user to hell though i think if it were to just survive a hit and then kill that attacker focus sash will help more.

Edited by Titan Raven

Chansey - A real bugger to catch and even more so to get those Lucky Eggs. Not that I have much trouble gaining exp, but hey any little helps.

It is in the Fire Red and Leaf Green versions, as they only can be caught in the safari park and the odds of getting a Lucky Egg are the same as in every other game that they are in. And it's an annoyance in Diamond and Pearl because they appear alot less than in the Platinum game.

As for me, any rock/ground pokemon that knows Mud Sport... What a waste of a move slot.

Really..since they are already immune to electric attacks to begin with.

Luvdisc. Useless, useless, useless. Oh, except under the rain.

...Yeah, still useless.

Bet you didn't see that one coming?

Yeah, and that it's bothersome that they are quite rare to get and that they don't evolve. Only catch them for their heart scales.

Blissey for her special walling capabilities in competitive play. So...much..stalling..can't..hold..on..much..longer.

Use Special Attack TM's Like Ice Beam, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower. You won't be dissappointed.

What in Sam Hell is that?

Combee.

And that male ones are totally worthless.

I remember one of the most annoying Pokemon I ever had to face was Skarmory. There were others, but Skarmory always pissed me off the most. Must be its type combination.

And that they are only good to train with electric types.

hmm... now that i think about it Miltank is a good pokemon. in fact i've had moomoo milk in my bag for over a year and it still hasn't expired.

It makes good cottage cheese. XD

-----

These are pokemon that are most annoying because of the EV training.

I don't like Wobbuffet. They cheat with their Mirror Coat and counter attacks and that they are hard to catch and faint.

Radicate- Because they are fast and using quick attacks and Super Fang halving your pokemons health and often carrying Sitrius berries makes it even more annoying.

Geodues and Graveller- Because they frecking explode without warning, even when your trying to catch them Shiny using Radar abuse.

Tentacool/Tentacruel-Poisoning your pokemons having to rush to a pokemon center or wasting Antidotes, and that they're mean wrapping your pokemons leeching even more life off of them. And that they're frecking everywhere in every region in the water.

Magikarp-Because they are useless in fighting until evolving.

Bidoof-Using Iron Curl making them harder to damage and that they're dopy looking.

Meditite-Because they knock out low level pokes easily when your trying to Str EV train and knowing Detect cancelling your pokemons move during that following turn.

Zubat/Golbat-Because they are fast and often attack first before you. Especially to low level pokemon. And that they confuse your pokemon to hit themselves half of the times when your trying to Speed EV train them, and that they sometimes prevent your pokemon from being switched out with Mean Look, and that they appear in every region in most caves.

Edited by Sonja

I don't like Wobbuffet. They cheat with their Mirror Coat and counter attacks and that they are hard to catch and faint.

The Mystery Dungeeon Red Wobbuffet was even worse. It could go Reflect-Mirror-Coat-Destiny Bond if you didn't OHKO it.

But then you get a crappy IV'ed Gyrados. D:

I missed this earlier.

Honestly does it even matter? I have played most of the Pokemon games and I have NEVER (and by NEVER I mean NEVER EVER) paid attention to that shit and I still have absolutely no trouble getting through the game. I mean, fuck, I could probably just Rare Candy trick my whole party to maybe two levels above the gym leader I would want to face (since I generally train my Pokemon to around that general level) and still kick the shit out of him/her, despite this whole "OH NO YOUR IVS ARE CRAPPY" business. I didn't even know that crap was in place until shortly after I started playing Sapphire... which was a couple weeks ago.

I mean if you're going to have a system like that in place, shouldn't it, I dunno, mean something?

Edited by Crystal Shards

I missed this earlier.

Honestly does it even matter? I have played most of the Pokemon games and I have NEVER (and by NEVER I mean NEVER EVER) paid attention to that shit and I still have absolutely no trouble getting through the game. I mean, fuck, I could probably just Rare Candy trick my whole party to maybe two levels above the gym leader I would want to face (since I generally train my Pokemon to around that general level) and still kick the shit out of him/her, despite this whole "OH NO YOUR IVS ARE CRAPPY" business. I didn't even know that crap was in place until shortly after I started playing Sapphire... which was a couple weeks ago.

I mean if you're going to have a system like that in place, shouldn't it, I dunno, mean something?

I think the system goes like this:

If you play casually, just for the main game and the fun, or if you're like 8 years old, you don't really need to worry about any of that stuff, but it still serves to give Pokemon varied stats so that almost all the Pokemon have somewhat unique stats. Same with EVs.

If you're going to do competitive battling hardcore, it gives you something to nerdrage to for hours on end attempting to find complete perfection.

• 6 months later...

Annoying Pokemon. Here's my top three:

3. Magikarp: There's always this stupid Trainer who has nothing but 3-6 Magikarps. A total waste of time. Oh and they always seem to be called Andrew. My name is Andrew >.<

2. Diglett: I JUST WANT TO GET FLASH. JUST LET ME PASS WOULD YOU? SCREW YOUR ARENA TRAP. I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL. ALL OF YOU

1. Tentacool: You just can't dip one toe into water without about 15 Tentacools jumping at you. Running from them becomes really annoying after a while and they give piss-poor experience when you thrash them. Tentacruels are cool though.