Pokemon that piss you off

Knife

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's six tiles, and three should suffice, since it's an 80-90% catch rate. It's really not hard to catch enough to fill two boxes, either, if you keep fishing that same spot and don't change the catchphrase in Dewford you'll get a shitload of them.

As for me, any rock/ground pokemon that knows Mud Sport... What a waste of a move slot. And Plusle/Minun. Really?

You can have a pokemon use Mud Sport, and then switch to a flying/water type, as they no longer have the weakness to Thunder.

But Geodudes annoy me. I hack my Pearl so that my Starter it a pikachu, and the first gym is hell. :/

Any cave pokemon.

Magikarp, I'm just glad that the tide starts turning post-evolution.

Chancey, hard to find, and very resilient at the same time.

Tentacool: Why jump in front of me when I don't want to see you? I mean, come on!

Legendaries, GET IN THE FREAKING POKÉBALL ALREADY!!!!!*

Luvdisc, Uuuuuuusssselllleeeeesssssss, plain and simple.

Zubat. They're so freaking common and give crap EXP.

Milotic. Ugly, frustratingly powerful, and nearly impossible to get? No thanks.

Feebas. Whoo. Nearly impossible to get and it's just Magikarp 2.0. Except Magikarps are really easy to get.

Purrugly. PurrUGLY. WTF kind of name is that? I mean, seriously, what's next? Woofdumb?

Blissey. Fat and ugly.

Crobat. Bland and unnecessary 3rd evolution.

Crobat is awesome.

ALL Pokemon without evolutions (I may like them for looks, but I still hate them overall). Also, ALL Pokemon in their beginning stages, except for the starters. Most of the starters (all of them except Blaziken and his prevolutions) are cool, though.

Also, I hate event Pokemon. I don't want to go anywhere just to obtain a Pokemon. I'd rather cheat.

Also, I hate event Pokemon. I don't want to go anywhere just to obtain a Pokemon. I'd rather cheat.

Like Jirachi and Celibi. Mew and Ho-Oh are easy to obtain without cheats, but it's annoying that you have to go somewhere to catch the others. -_-

-----

Also Rock types like Geodude, Graveller, and Golem get owned by many moves except like maybe Fire and Electric type moves. They are annoying to train due to the fact that they faint easily by most moves.

Edited by Jemnezmy

Like Jirachi and Celibi. Mew and Ho-Oh are easy to obtain without cheats, but it's annoying that you have to go somewhere to catch the others. -_-

-----

Also Rock types like Geodude, Graveller, and Golem get owned by many moves except like maybe Fire and Electric type moves. They are annoying to train due to the fact that they faint easily by most moves.

And the fact that they're mostly as slow as molasses doesn't help much.

Another contender: Kingdra. That b***h was the reason of so many resets on Crystal...

Magikarp - useless

baby pokemon - useless

Feebas - if it wasn't so hard to find I wouldn't hate it, actually, maybe I still would. it's ugly as hell

Zubat/Tentacool - too many of them

Farfetch'd - needs an evolution so badly

Luvdisc - WTF is that? useless (actually I've never tried using it)

Hypno - most of the time I don't have a Pokemon that can kill it easily

Golbat - confuse ray is a *****

Wobbuffet - I hate shadow tag

Edited by KSFF2150

Luvdisc. Luvdisc?! Why'dya put it in there Gamefreak. Why?!

I also dislike Meganium, Gligar, Budew, Manaphy, Piplup (but not Empoleon), Blissey, and Honchkrow.

Meganium- I don't have anything against Meganium, but it looks really gay. And it's stats are in the wrong focus.

Gligar- Gligar sucks, but Gliscor is awesome.

Piplup- I'm tainted by the anime (which I already hate) but Piplup is just...wussy. Squirtle may have been the worst starter, Totodile may have been ugly, but Piplup is just pathetic. You'd think he'd take after Mudkip, but nooo. They had to make Piplup a poor excuse for a starter. I don't think the same way,however, about his evoulutions.

Blissey- She's hard to get and in competitive battling, I've had enough of seeing Blissey in a lot of matches, especially since she can take nearly every hit.

Honchkrow- I was hoping Murkrow would get a total awesome evoulution like Sneasel (THE best pokemon ever) but it just looks like a fat Swellow. Although I don't really dislike Honchy, just wish it looked better.

Budew and Manaphy just fill me with rage whenever I see them. You know why? Because it reminds me that Gamefreak is running out of ideas. Many of the new pokemon look a lot like the two and Manaphy is so broken that it just excerbates the matter.

I'm a bit miffed about Leafeon because there was just no excuse why you had to put him in NOW but not before when there was such a thing as a Leaf Stone.

Pretty much all baby pokemon, ever.

-They're lazy. Take some random 1st gen or 2nd gen, make them smaller and cuter.

-They're pains to breed. Breeding is dull.

-They're all ugly. They just look stupid! Worst of all, this is beginning to creep into non-baby pokemon, where the unevolved will now be made as dumb and cute as possible. See Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig.

-They suck at everything. Hooray, I carefully bred a Happiny! Shame it will never do anything useful, ever, and is merely just to fill up the Pokedex.

In addition, Golbat. Exists in every cave ever, has a 100% effective confusion move and outrageously fast.

Maybe Graveler too, with it's tendency to explode when you're about to kill it.

Blissey- She's hard to get and in competitive battling, I've had enough of seeing Blissey in a lot of matches, especially since she can take nearly every hit.

Actually, seeing as you get a free Happiney egg in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum when you reach Hearthome, and find a free oval stone in the Lost Tower, Blissey is easy to get.

Bidoof and bibarel, zubat back in the old games, bronzor and bronzong, magicrap, wild voltorbs and electrodes (I like mine), and those freakin tenatacools in the old games that just won't leave you along when you try to surf anywhere. They had random levels too ranging from 7-33, very annoying. And doesn't Blissy have awful defence, max is like 50.

Edited by Uphir

Actually, seeing as you get a free Happiney egg in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum when you reach Hearthome, and find a free oval stone in the Lost Tower, Blissey is easy to get.

I thought you had to make a Chansey love you before you got a Blissey. Getting a pokemon to love you to evolve is time consuming.