Pokemon that piss you off

Knife

Personally, Phione pisses me off the most. There is literally no reason for it's existence. It is basically a baby Manaphy except that it can't evolve and compared to it's parent, it sucks. There is no reason to even breed a Manaphy, unless you want to complete your Pokedex.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Feebas- Only found in 4 tiles out of 100 water tiles... that have to be fished 5 times(if i recall)

Electabuzz (only cause of the sound it makes when it comes out to battle)

Feebas- Only found in 4 tiles out of 100 water tiles... that have to be fished 5 times(if i recall)

I caught enough to fill 2 boxes and one half and get atleas one feebas with an outstanding iv in one of the stats.

I hate bidoof and bibarel. They appear even in my soup and their look piss me off.

I caught enough to fill 2 boxes and one half and get atleas one feebas with an outstanding iv in one of the stats.

You must be lucky or I got my info wrong on getting feebas.

You must be lucky or I got my info wrong on getting feebas.

i just go around the edges once in a while. i have found them pretty quick just after starting.

Beedof and Bibarel look awesome, IMO. Less boring than Ratata/Raticate.

but they appear everywhere. they get on my nerves.

I hate, hate, HATE Feebas. I have literally spent hours searching for that blasted little fish. And yes, I do know how to find them.

I also dislike baby Pokemon. No real reason why.

Bibarel is so amazing <3

Bronzong disgusts me the most, and a lot of the new legendaries like Girantina and Arceus. There really were no reasons for those. And Skorupi rubs me the wrong way. I named the one I caught Shitface just because (its eyes are annoying :c). And lol Heatran, I named it Douchebag

Edited by Bizz

Any Pokemon that appears after Gold and Silver. That's when it started going to crap.

Except Mudkip. I love Mudkip.

Any Pokemon that appears after Gold and Silver. That's when it started going to crap.

Except Mudkip. I love Mudkip.

but lucario loves you *big sad eyes*

Zubat, Tentacool, Magikarp, Bidoof.

Tentacool, Golbat, Meditite

guess why

Annoying to run into, annoying to run into, and....You got me with Meditite.

Electrode - It's fast, blocks my special attackers and then kills me when it Explodes.

Gengar - It's fairly fast, has Curse and Hypnosis that gets me more times than not (I know the last one is just me, but it's still annoying).

Chansey - A real bugger to catch and even more so to get those Lucky Eggs. Not that I have much trouble gaining exp, but hey any little helps.

It's six tiles, and three should suffice, since it's an 80-90% catch rate. It's really not hard to catch enough to fill two boxes, either, if you keep fishing that same spot and don't change the catchphrase in Dewford you'll get a shitload of them.

As for me, any rock/ground pokemon that knows Mud Sport... What a waste of a move slot. And Plusle/Minun. Really?

Wild Pokemon encounter- Golbat. Not only is he decently fast, but he ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS uses confuse ray first move. It pisses me the fuck off. Confuse is a nightmare for me, spam it and I'm ensured to lose as I never haven't had a pokemon hit itself under confusion. Raeg.

Real Battle-Gengar. Do I even need to say why? Fast, immune to certain moves, hypnosis, confuse ray, curse, shadow ball, dream eater, it's like everything I could possibly hate in a pokemon. Got even worse in the future, since they gave him fucking Levitate, I guess because they felt he wasn't broken enough.

Man, come GSDS? Morty's gonna be tons of fun...

I hate Rattata.

Okay! All set for your journey! You run up to Route 2 and.

A MILLION OF THOSE FUCKING DEMON MICE JUMP YOU.

Wild Pokemon encounter- Golbat. Not only is he decently fast, but he ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS uses confuse ray first move. It pisses me the fuck off. Confuse is a nightmare for me, spam it and I'm ensured to lose as I never haven't had a pokemon hit itself under confusion. Raeg.

I understand what that's like. Not to mention the fact that Mean Look makes it even more irritating to run into.