• Dayan
  2. 2. Tate and Thany

• Tate
    • Thany
  3. 3. Zeiss and Milady

• Zeiss
    • Miledy.
    • Cath

Why is Yunno separate from her sisters? To force people to vote for her? Whatever.

Tate is the best pegasus knight. Miledy is the best dragon knight. That's all.

I see you edited your post. >_>

Anyway. Dayan is better than Yuno, Tate is better than Thany, and Miledy is better than Zeiss and... Cath? What's she doing there?

Edited by Charlie

Let's see, worst flyer is Juno, since Dayan can't fly. Best Pegasus Knight is Tate, since she actually scratches things. And Cath is most definitely the best Wyvern Rider.

Failures-Yuno Bad bases for her and comes two levels before the murdoc one.

Tate and Thany- Tate cause she can at least do some damage.

Zeis and Miledy- Miledy she comes earlier and might or has better stats than when Zeis joins.

Why is Cath with Zeiss and Milady? Dayan is worse than Yuuno because of the Triangle Attack. I don't like either Peg. Knight but I voted Thany for no reason. I like Milady more than Zeiss because I've used her more. Zeiss is also great though.

Why is Cath with Zeiss and Milady? Dayan is worse than Yuuno because of the Triangle Attack. I don't like either Peg. Knight but I voted Thany for no reason. I like Milady more than Zeiss because I've used her more. Zeiss is also great though.

Making you deploy three units, with the better one being ok, is not an advantage at all.

Edited by Smooth Criminal

Oops. Then I guess Dayan is better. Still the Triangle Attack is SOMETHING. Dayan may be better for bows but it's still something.

Yeah. Something crappy. Needing to field two meh-ish unit and one crappy one is BAD.

I know. It redeems her somewhat but I agree. If for some reason someone is using Thany and Tate and had an extra spot avalible she can help them.

I know. It redeems her somewhat but I agree. If for some reason someone is using Thany and Tate and had an extra spot avalible she can help them.

No. Actually, it doesn't redeem her AT ALL. It practically forces one to include the three in a party. Perhaps if all three were worth using, then Triangle attack would be a nice little bonus. But that's not the case and thus, it's more detrimental than anything.

The triangle attack would only be something if it allowed you to crit units that usually can't be critted (like in Radiant Dawn).

But guess what.