Post Your Theme Song

Raven

Mine's a combo:

It goes like this:

[ url=http://linktosongrelaventtotopic]In Conclusion[/url], fuck you,

So yeah, one of them changes from situation to situation.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Pretty much anything by Lily Alan is amazing. "Not Fair" is so awesome, I almost considered it, but then I was like "Wait, that makes me the guy!"

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Pretty much anything by Lily Alan is amazing. "Not Fair" is so awesome, I almost considered it, but then I was like "Wait, that makes me the guy!"

I want to be like Lily Allen when I grow up. I've already practised giving blowjobs and stuff like that, but I need an STD to complete it.

I want to be like Lily Allen when I grow up. I've already practised giving blowjobs and stuff like that, but I need an STD to complete it.

inorite

This is seriously like the best thing ever. I didn't know this shit could be so awesome.

HOLYSHIT. Apparently she attended 13 schools and was expelled from several of them for drinking and smoking. She dropped out at age 15 because she, quote, didn't want to "spend a third of her life preparing to work for the next third of her life, to set herself up with a pension for the next third of her life."

Like seriously, holy shit. This is beyond all awesome bros.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

More. I mean seriously. She's British, for one thing. Expelled for smoking and drinking? That clearly spells meter long penis bro.

Maybe she has a forest down there as well.

Interesting proposal sir. I suspect she also has a certain Messiah of Semitic descent trapped down there as well.

Do you think it's possible we could have located... the infinidick?!

Do you think it's possible we could have located... the infinidick?!

Quite possibly dudester. There is no man that can match the sheer impressiveness of this woman. Alright. I seriously need to sleep after this song.

Quite possibly dudester. There is no man that can match the sheer impressiveness of this woman. Alright. I seriously need to sleep after this song.

There is no rest for the wicked, my friend. You cannot rest. You will not rest.