Did I ever tell you I like L'Arachel?

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hottest character in the game, a very good Valkyrie, yes, I like her

Marisa respectfully disagrees.

I LOVE L'Arachel! She's a valkyrie, so that alone makes her amazing. S-ranking dark magic on her makes her a beast.

You mean anima or light?

In the killing topic everyone wanted to kill her, and now everyone praises her? Huh?

Well the killing topic is a bit off because they wanted to kill people for a couple of reasons either they were

weak

or

annoying

I think that she (can't spell) is a good unit but annoying

It's probably mainly because Valkyrie's aren't a great class if thats the case.

:blink: Uh-oh.

*Runs away before Fox kills Tashi. Runs back*

By the way, I love L'Arachel. She's useful, and hot.

*Runs away again.*

I don't like Valkyrie's because of their completely low Spd cap of 25 as well as having much lower potential con's as oppose to any other magic users. Excluding the female sages. For instance, by giving lets say L'Arachel a S Light tome Ivaldi. Because the tome weighs a lot for even her to handle, it could eliminate what little Spd average she has by 4%. Not only that, they're also weak against anti-horseback weapons of the same level, which hurt their cause even more as well as making them vulnerable during battle.

I don't like Valkyrie's because of their completely low Spd cap of 25 as well as having much lower potential con's as oppose to any other magic users. Excluding the female sages. For instance, by giving lets say L'Arachel a S Light tome Ivaldi. Because the tome weighs a lot for even her to handle, it could eliminate what little Spd average she has by 4%. Not only that, they're also weak against anti-horseback weapons of the same level, which hurt their cause even more as well as making them vulnerable during battle.

But in the GBA games where most enemies, even at endgame, rarely have more than, what, 12 speed, does a somewhat low speed cap really matter that much? All your units will be doubling anyway. And I don't think it's right to complain about Con in a game with infinite stat boosters....

But in the GBA games where most enemies, even at endgame, rarely have more than, what, 12 speed, does a somewhat low speed cap really matter that much? All your units will be doubling anyway. And I don't think it's right to complain about Con in a game with infinite stat boosters....

Not true. On HM certain enemies such as enemy Swordmasters, Gwyllgi, and Draco Zombies would most likely doubled attacking the Valkyrie's. And yes, somewhat low spd is a disadvantage for them when confronting lets say either the enemy Swordmasters, Gwyllgi, and Draco Zombies because they can double attack Valkyrie's. And theres clearly no way Valkyries can dodge from their attacks at all seeing as their Spd cap is really low when confronting those enemies during battle when carrying such higher Wgh tomes. And most likely those enemies would dodge the Valkyries attacks since they have to carry such heavy tomes and that Spd and Con is what's getting in their ways. Also Valkyrie's have really poor HP growth.

Also...why in the world you even bringing up infinite stat boosters topic? That's just cheap talk. If your going to do that then theres no sense of debating. L'Arachel was meant to have 6 Cons to begin with.