Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

Oliver grabbing Ilyana and climbing to the top of a construction site, and throwing barrels down at you?

I've not played FE prior to 6 so I know very little about...most of you're guesses lol.

On that note, I'm guessing Ethlin

Duly noted.

She's cool.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

*Uses Dark Magic to kill Oliver and Only Oliver*, Well, That is one problem solved. Time to save Ilyana!

@Crashman: Aless Grabbing TInny and Taking her to a castle. When you beat one castle, Sety tells you Tinny is in another castle?

@Elieson: Lilina?

Edited by PeppyHare4000

Ilyana baking you a cake?

Ursula

She's very pretty.

@Crashman: Aless Grabbing TInny and Taking her to a castle. When you beat one castle, Sety tells you Tinny is in another castle?

Great, now I'm gonna hate Sety again. :<

Also Aless is a dick. *grabs an axe that's somehow standing up by the handle, which somehow causes the bridge under Aless to collapse, sending him into the lava*

You gave me that guess. Always nice to get another one from her though...biggrin.gif).

Tinny managing to buy a House in a nice place? This means you can move out?

Wowzers... Tinny, I love you... *kisses her*:wub:

Tinny inviting me to dinner with her family, which becomes incredibly awkward when Crash breaks through a window, cut Ishtar's head off, throw it through a second window, and break out through a third one?

Wow... *Steals Corple's Valkyrie Staff and Revives Ishtar*.

Me: Okay guys, continue what you were doing...

Ishtar setting up Tinny's Room so it has a romantic vibe. She is getting you to cuddle with tinny all night?

Me: Well sorry Honey but i can't eat as much as you. I will continue eating them when i get hungry, i swear...wub.gif

You and Tinny spending time in the room for a few days, cuddling and forgetting about your problems in life?

Heh, She needs to rest. Even if its on my bed. I will just sleep on the floor, i don't really mind.

You and Tinny on a mountain, staring at the sunset? Aless tries to sabotage your date but Sety kicks his ass with Holsety?

wub.gif. What a nice moment...

Aless breaking in to your bedroom while you and tinny are there. Tinny gets extremely pissed and uses Thorhammer to kill him (Ishtar donated Holy Blood to Tinny)...

I don't mind if she has that blood, but DAT TOME!

*ahem*

Aless getting Cloyster'd in the head?

Complete with slow-motion matrix-like sequence with a 360-degree camera spin as the Cloyster slowly reaches him then FULL FORCE CLAMP at the end?

Edited by Frostbite

It's a cat fight that's so priceless! EPIC!

Now... *ahem*

Makalulz getting tied to a chair and is listened to Haunted Ballroom Brouhaha repeatedly? Being the worst bit after getting Levinfucked?