Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Yeah.

Crash, I'm not in the mood for this. Teeny sounds better to me.

Too fucking bad! It's not a valid name, nobody uses so you don't get to either, no matter how much you like it! You never pulled this shit before and there's exactly 0 reason to change now!

And I'm not dropping it until you give in.

Nephenee?

Sylvia leaving her keys at home?

Too fucking bad! It's not a valid name, nobody uses so you don't get to either, no matter how much you like it! You never pulled this shit before and there's exactly 0 reason to change now!

And I'm not dropping it until you give in.

Nephenee?

You know what, no. I'm tired of fucking giving in to everyone's God-damned whim all the fucking time, and nobody's even willing to cut me even the tiniest break!

Neph's cool.

*sighs*

Marcia?

Favorite pegasus knight, period.

You know what, no. I'm tired of fucking giving in to everyone's God-damned whim all the fucking time, and nobody's even willing to cut me even the tiniest break!

I offered to talk if you ever wanted to talk. Just shoot me a PM if you're upset or something. We can't help you if we don't understand what's making your day so hard or why you're so upset or why your life has been "19 years of hardship" or whatnot.

Corple?

Mist turning into mist?

:cry:

Stand up for yourself when you actually have a point instead, this is not the time for it.

You always called her Tinny, why stop? It's the correct, accepted and universally used name for her, even by yourself before you started on this hipster bullshit. FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS!

Neph?

Just shoot me a PM if you're upset or something. We can't help you if we don't understand what's making your day so hard or why you're so upset or why your life has been "19 years of hardship" or whatnot.

Corple?

I agree with Boron. Sorry if this is late, I'm using a phone.

Meh. Garcia?

Sigrun?

Her character is good, but as a unit she's kinda lackluster.

CG, calm down. Do I need to start an intervention therapy session right here, in this thread?

Lute?

No Boron, you need to support me. That stupid name is objectively wrong and unacceptable.

I don't really care what name he decides to use, I've seen it spelled both ways. If he likes it, well, just deal with it, I guess. If you yourself like writing it as Tinny, go right ahead as well.

Tanith?

She's okay. Also, refer to sig.

Lucia?

Hey Crash. You know that her name can be translated as "Tinny" or "Teeny" right? Kind of like Tiltyu/Tailto. Stop being such a closeminded prick.

Hey Crash. You know that her name can be translated as "Tinny" or "Teeny" right? Kind of like Tiltyu/Tailto. Stop being such a closeminded prick.

No, it can't. Tinny is the universally used and objectively correct one, "Teeny" is just as invalid as "Serlis"/"Serisu" or "Siglud"/"Zigludo", those names are considered jokes and people aren't allowed to use them without getting mocked. Teeny deserves no better.