Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Mia pwning me for slagging her off?

Nah, I'll respect your wrong opinion of her. :P

Tanith crying into your arms because someone killed her pegasus (as you discreetly kick away your crossbow?)=O

Laura?

Tanith crying into your arms because someone killed her pegasus (as you discreetly kick away your crossbow?)=O

I'm sure she'd probably fall to her death, before she got a chance to do that...

Aran

He's a good tank.

I'm sure she'd probably fall to her death, before she got a chance to do that...

In this scenario, Marcia was taking it for a joyride. :P

So given that, Tanith crying into your arms because someone killed her pegasus (as you discreetly kick away your crossbow?) =O

Edited by El Rey León

Tormod?

In this scenario, Marcia was taking it for a joyride. :P

So given that, Tanith crying into your arms because someone killed her pegasus (as you discreetly kick away your crossbow?) =O

Well you see....Oh look! A bird!

Elphin?

Florina?

Not as much as other pegasus knights, but probably in my top 10 favourite pegasus knights list anyways. Keep in mind I don't actually have solid lists and placements though.

I'll give you guys a hint for my #1 favourite character, they're not a pegasus knight.

Edited by Randoman

Gerik?

SS has the least number of units I like (one I really like, one I'm somewhat of a fan of, and two that I have a soft spot for).

Gerik fills none of these.

Hmmmm. . .

Heath?

Knoll?

You'd think I'd like characters with a personality, but somehow, one of my favorites is inevitably a brick.

In this case, he's my only favorite out of SS.

Hmmm. . .Lyre?

I love Ishtar forever. I married a piece of paper with a crude crayon drawing of her last week! Yay for Ishtar!

Cool.

Fuck Est, useless piece of shit.

Priscilla?

You know, it's really pathetic when you have to resort to such ridiculous tactics to prove your point. :rolleyes:

You know, it's really pathetic when you have to resort to such ridiculous tactics to prove your point. :rolleyes: is a shit character with no prospects. I mean, lol!4 str and 3 spd. Sure, the skill's good, but the strength and swords means he'll be tinking, a LOT. Besides, he doesn't really have much character with all the 'oh no, I'm an orphan' schtick which got old a long time ago.

Priscilla with a cunning disguise? You U-turned once arbitrarily, you can U-turn again for much better characters than fuckin' Mist.

Edited by Agent Dale Cooper