Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Heather hugging you?

Did you even try? :P

No

But I'm not religious. =O

I'm sure a civil ceremony isn't appropriate for the Empress of Begnion. Besides, you don't have to be religous to get married in a church.

Hikarusa!Oliver?

I don't like Hika and I'm not keen on Oliver. So no (seriously. how the hell do you come up with this kind of stuff?).

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Heather hugging you?

I don't like Hika and I'm not keen on Oliver. So no (seriously. how the hell do you come up with this kind of stuff?).

YEEES. O)

Double negative equals something positive. =0

BK holding a teddy bear?

Rath?

Also, Camus is playable in FE 2 as Zeke, who washed up on the shores of Valencia and lost his memories, but retains them and returns to Akanea in the ending.

I love Rath. Despite his late return time, he always have a slot in my party for being a mounted bow unit.

Oh right. I forgot to put that down.

...I should play Gaiden sometimes.

Cain?

Canas?

Pros: Lone Dark magic user who can hold his own, adorable.

Cons: Married.

Unfortunately the cons outweigh the pros.

Hmm. . .Merric?

Abel?

Abel is pretty awesome in FE 11 (only one I played he's available), maxing strength, speed, skill and defence early as a Paladin. I'm sorry he had to go after Est, but so goes life.

Mmmm, maybe Etzel?

Mmmm, maybe Etzel?

Pros: Lone recruitable Sorcerer, redhead, cute, amusing, amazing when he decides to flip off his averages.

Cons: PITA to translate, still attached to late wife.

Cons (especially the second one) outweigh the pros again. I'm fond of him, though.

Rachel? (ditzy healer in SS; I don't like her translated name)

Hmm. . .Merric?

Merric is adorable. <3

And he's always my best mage offensively on SD and Shin Monshou. Haven't played H2 and H3, though, so that may change, but for now....

Kyle?

Kyle?

He's green! He's supposed to be sleeping and lazy and trying to sleep with over 9000 women (neither Abel or Lance do any of those things btw, I'm not sure about the green knights in FE3, 9, and 10).

Linus?

The TBs as the protagonists? =O

They are in my "TBs are GODS" pt of RD. :awesome:

He's green! He's supposed to be sleeping and lazy and trying to sleep with over 9000 women (neither Abel or Lance do any of those things btw, I'm not sure about the green knights in FE3, 9, and 10).

Actually, the green knights are supposed to be the serious and calm ones while the red ones are arrogant, aggressive, and sometimes cocky. FE4 and FE7 switched the colors/personality and are thus the exceptions.

Aless?