Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Sigurd the Manly?

Not quite as high since he gave away the Sword of Manliness to someone who actually needed it. Gets points for not completing words while being apparently nobility, though. So yes, overall.

Skash? (given the various spellings of Skasaher/Skasaha/whatever...)

I have auto-love status on all Issacian royalty/nobility men.

It helps that Ska is almost as overkill as his sister and cousin, too. <3

Briggid?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Matthew?

He really reminds me of me (including his serious supports), he's kinda cute, but he really sucks in combat. Soft Spot for him.

Dice?

Well, I'm not a big fan of facial hair, and his daughter is more badass anyway.

Plus, footaxe. With a few exceptions, I don't like them.

Horace?

Out of all of Gen1, he's probably my least favorite.

He sleeps with princesses then leaves them, has mediocre stats, and isn't delicously sexy like Sigurd, Holyn, Elto, Cuan, or Fin.

The only half-redeeming quality he has is letting Fin rape face in C2 so he can promote and keep his lances in C7 when he joins by making Del and Nanna decently good.

Jamka?

Horace?

Pros: Extremely cute, looks to be about my age, is empathetic.

Cons: General (WTF?), marriage status unknown (I can hope he's single!)

So. . .Soft Spot tier. Not quite the guy I'd like to marry, but very close.

Serra?

Out of all of Gen1, he's probably my least favorite.

He sleeps with princesses then leaves them, has mediocre stats, and isn't delicously sexy like Sigurd, Holyn, Elto, Cuan, or Fin.

The only half-redeeming quality he has is letting Fin rape face in C2 so he can promote and keep his lances in C7 when he joins by making Del and Nanna decently good.

Jamka?

Despite the fact he's OBVIOUSLY setting us up for betrayal (I swear, two chapters after ... the event, and he'd be GONE like the wind) I like him, being the only non-Batou Verdane dude anyone actually likes. Also, setting up 13 attack range Elite Hero Bow Lester.

I'mma say Noish?

Lyon?

He's kinda cute, but is obsessed with a certain turquoise-haired chick (I like him better on Eirika's route), and has Knoll's attention. . .so no.

Brunya?

She annoys me. And denies Lucius his manliness in support C. Hmph. And she doesn't have a horse like Priscilla.

Midayle/Midir?

*agrees with on every points*

Hell yeah.

Levin?

Neph gets a lot of awesome points. She's a girl who kicks ass, and is one of the few non-myrm/merc/magic/FE4&DS!Sniper foot units I like.

I like it when girls can kick guys' asses and show them who's boss. 8D

Mia?

Mia?

Females will be Soft Spot tier, at highest. I'm attracted to men, not women.

I'd like Mia more if she'd stop getting Strength-screwed.

Kilroy Rhys?

Haven't played PoR at all and RD beyond 3-P, so no opinions yet.

Well you know, they can still be your favorite character even though you're not attracted to them. Like Lakche with me for being the most overkill person in existence and is only topped in favorite by Seth, and she's beating out her hot mancousin who's a SM with long hair and is almost as overkill, if only by a little.

Stefan?

Well you know, they can still be your favorite character even though you're not attracted to them. Like Lakche with me for being the most overkill person in existence and is only topped in favorite by Seth, and she's beating out her hot mancousin who's a SM with long hair and is almost as overkill, if only by a little.

For me, it's a mix of stomping things flat on the battlefield, personality, and appearance. Haven't found a female character that has all three down. The closest are Linde on a good day, Nino on a better day (but not on a Hard Mode; she's too hard to train), and RD Lucia on her best behavior.

FE 4-5 might change my opinion, but I don't have time to play them (yet).

Stefan?

Cute? Check. Kills everything in sight? Check. Awesome weapon? Check. Interesting personality? Check. Comes way too late in RD for my tastes? Check.

Favorite in PoR, Soft Spot in RD.

Nyna?

Nyna is okay.

You may like Ayra and Lakche, then, if you get around to playing FE4.

I think Ayra is prettier than Lakche (only for the hairstyle), but Lakche is better at killing things and has very good durability (70HP/19DEF if Holyn's the dad, what is this madness?). They have similar personalities (since they're mother-daughter, it's in the genes), and not ones of pansy women who relies on her man to protect her all the time, either.

Lakche's the girl in my sig, btw.

Zihark?

You may like Ayra and Lakche, then, if you get around to playing FE4.

I think Ayra is prettier than Lakche (only for the hairstyle), but Lakche is better at killing things and has very good durability (70HP/19DEF if Holyn's the dad, what is this madness?). They have similar personalities (since they're mother-daughter, it's in the genes), and not ones of pansy women who relies on her man to protect her all the time, either.

Not liking Lakche's hair at all. Might like Ayra!

I do like durable sword units!

Zihark?

Still hung up on ex-girlfriend, so no. Good for killing lots of stuff, but I wish he wasn't quite so easily killed in the later DB chapters.

Robert?

Wait, did you say Astra?! Potential for being the first favorite FE female rising!

Ellerean?

Looks okay, but that's all I know about her.

Geese?