Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

Jaffar?

Sothe turning out to be a girl, actually does have Ike's children, and dies in the process of giving birth?

Errr, I guess?

But do the same people give the same units?

Only when I don't get a reponse the first time around... (and other people have done the same to me, so why should you be any different?)

Edited by NinjaMonkey

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Matthew?

He's awesome.

Shame his promotion is so late, though. I was stuck with a Level 20 Matthew for half the game before yay Fell Contract. But then Jaffar came and owned him in combat.

Legault?

She's ok (Grl Stealrz were trying to take her from Aless, but he said NO! and won).

Laylea?

Of course Aless wins. He has MajorHezul!Good looks.

Charisma is nice.

But I only use her if ClaudeFury and LevinTiltyu happens at the same time.

Because, well... Leen is a bit more Meteo proof.

Ethlin?

Sedgar?

Pros: WTFgrowths in FESD, decent growths in FE3DS (even if he comes late), goes from meh to ZOMGHAWT between FESD and FE3DS, awesome personality, prepared for everything (including the Spanish Inquisition, never mind that Spain doesn't even exist in that world)

Cons: PITA to recruit in FE3DS.

If I find a single, straight, and at least marginally attractive RL guy with Sedgar's personality. . .I'm marrying him. No protesting.

(I think everyone can guess what would happen if Sedgar himself walked out of the games and met me)

Alec?

Sain?

Amusing antics and fitting affinity give him Soft Spot status. Of the two, I'm a little more likely to use him, on support options alone.

Pent?

Tomas.

I tease him mercilessly for a reason. I wish IS would give him a personality so I can move him out of the Tease Mercilessly Tier (Roshea's in there for a reason).

Ethlin?