Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Rebecca?

NO!!! (I HATE SILVER HAIRED MAIDENS)

Gharnef?

But...:(

Silver haired girls are :wub:

...though I guess it's your opinion.

As for Gharnef, he's not my most favourite FE Villain, but he'd be in my top 5 (if you include main villains only). And he'd be one of my mains in Dissidia Fire Emblem.

Neph with a schoolgirl outfit?

Yes plz! :drool:

Hey! I don't comment on your paladin hate, so you shouldn't comment on my PK hate!

At least I can make exceptions! You won't even admit that you sorta like Tanith. Plus, I've played many FEs so I'm familiar with different paladin playstyles. You're judging all PKs by how they play in FE9/10. They don't play the same in every FE. (ex: FE4 PKs are very different from other PKs). So I'll comment how I please. Besides you're hating on cute girls. I'm hating on mostly dudes. :P

Serra?

Serra?

She annoys me. Her support with Lucius is amusing, I'll give her that. But I don't use her beyond LM - when Priscilla joins.

Priscilla is my only healer after she joins until Pent comes along, and both Canas and Lucius promotes.

Miledy?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

She annoys me. Her support with Lucius is amusing, I'll give her that. But I don't use her beyond LM - when Priscilla joins.

Priscilla is my only healer after she joins until Pent comes along, and both Canas and Lucius promotes.

Miledy?

Red Flier >.>

SIMILAR to pink flier...

Tana?

(Brb, attempting to make a sig in photoshop, ITS SO DIFFERENT FROM Gimp!!!)

At least I can make exceptions! You won't even admit that you sorta like Tanith. Plus, I've played many FEs so I'm familiar with different paladin playstyles. You're judging all PKs by how they play in FE9/10. They don't play the same in every FE. (ex: FE4 PKs are very different from other PKs). So I'll comment how I please. Besides you're hating on cute girls. I'm hating on mostly dudes. :P

Not to mention his hate on every light magic users only because Micaiah and Rhys are awful when all mages in FE10 are.

Lucius dressed in a classic outfit like a bishounen?

Red Flier >.>

SIMILAR to pink flier...

Tana?

Except Miledy's a DK and an awesome one.

Tana's great.

Lucius dressed in a classic outfit like a bishounen?

I assume that's for me since ninja-ing happens a lot and I'm a known Lucius fan...

HELL YES PLEASE.

Sain?

But she'd be lolbroken. :(

Bishounen!Seth?

But the best kill is overkill!

And hell yes to Bishie!Seth. <3 <3 <3

Micaiah on a bed of rose petals?

Edited by Luminescent Blade

Sanaki with hair died brown?

Why would I care about what Sanaki's hair color is?

And I haven't used her in combat. So I have no opinions.

The only people I have opinions about whom I haven't used are hot guys, any SM, and Asvel, and only because he's Sety's student and adorable as hell.

Mia in a FE4!Swordmaster outfit?

Why would I care about what Sanaki's hair color is?

And I haven't used her in combat. So I have no opinions.

The only people I have opinions about whom I haven't used are hot guys, any SM, and Asvel, and only because he's Sety's student and adorable as hell.

Mia in a FE4!Swordmaster outfit?

Er....

Mia is awesome no matter what <3

er.... Leidan?