Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Who?

I take it you haven't seen the ArchSage Speed caps recently...

A FE4 character that sucks and is horrible in every possible way stat-wise(At least on my playthrough)

I haven't played RD in well over 3 months.

and ^^^ Carrion is ok^^^

Valter?

Edited by someonewhodied

Nagi?

Nah, I like Tiki better.

You walking into the the Begnion Pegasus Knight barracks, because Makalov owes you money, only to find nobody there, so you turn around and someone closes the door, locking it and it turns out to be Tanith in purpler lingerie, looking at you seductively? =O

Er... Men propose to women, not the other way round.

A gust of wind blowing Ilyana's skirt around, revelaing her underwear?

I've heard of plenty of women being the proposers.

er...doesn't soren's magic do that like...all the time? and i guess?

er...Septimus?

Canas?

You walking into the the Begnion Pegasus Knight barracks, because Makalov owes you money, only to find nobody there, so you turn around and someone closes the door, locking it and it turns out to be Tanith in purpler lingerie, looking at you seductively? =O

First of all, I don't gamble. Secondly, Makalov is a Crimean Royal Knight, so if he did owe me money I'd go to Crimea. Finally, even if the above were true, I'd decline (as I would never cheat on my dear Vika).

I've heard of plenty of women being the proposers.

Traditionally it's the man who proposes, and I'm a traditional kinda guy.

Edited by NinjaMonkey

er...Septimus?

No.

First of all, I don't gamble. Secondly, Makalov is a Crimean Royal Knight, so if he did owe me money I'd go to Crimea. Finally, even if the above were true, I'd decline (as I would never cheat on my dear Vika).

This is the PoR Timeline, while you were traveling with the Crimean Liberation army and you haven't met Vika yet. =D

Sooooo.

You walking into the the Begnion Pegasus Knight barracks, because Makalov owes you [candy], only to find nobody there, so you turn around and someone closes the door, locking it and it turns out to be Tanith in purpler lingerie, looking at you seductively? =O

Calill?

You walking into the the Begnion Pegasus Knight barracks, because Makalov owes you [candy], only to find nobody there, so you turn around and someone closes the door, locking it and it turns out to be Tanith in purpler lingerie, looking at you seductively? =O

I wouldn't be seen dead anywhere near a Pegasus Knight barracks... (besides why would I go there? Makalov's not a Pegasus Knight!)