My BEXP plan.....

Does it seem smart to just give a character up to 90 exp with Bexp so then when they kill one person or heal one time at the start of the chapter they get a full level up rather than the fixed 3 stat level up?

Well, you're also taking the risk of only getting like 2 points as well. Though for undeleved units it's more likely to get more than that, in the way this game screws you over once in a while, (My whole problem with Blossom for example (I gave blossom to Ike and he gained only one stat each level up)) it's probable that you'll only get 1 stat as well.

Abusing bonus experience is good when a unit has capped a few stats, and you want others to go up. If a stat is capped, and memory serves, the next highest growth rate is rolled over to and gains a stat. But the game really doesn't need to have characters capped at every stat, especially since all localized versions gave the ability of all characters to promote to the third-tier--there's a large difference in difficulty when only a few units can promote and every unit can.

I always just went to 99--but you have a point with only 90. I might start doing that, even if it really doesn't give too much more :/

And this my friends is how Laura is trainable. She can get 2 level ups per chapter with this, meaning the last 6 or so will be real bonus EXP level ups, but she should already have skill and speed maxed by that time, so it's not a big deal. Now enjoy using her as a bishop and above, as she is better then both Rhys and Micaiah at using light magic.

And this my friends is how Laura is trainable. She can get 2 level ups per chapter with this, meaning the last 6 or so will be real bonus EXP level ups, but she should already have skill and speed maxed by that time, so it's not a big deal. Now enjoy using her as a bishop and above, as she is better then both Rhys and Micaiah at using light magic.

Too bad you can't switch Micaiah for her.

yeah that's not a bad idea, but don't use up too much of it. You want to save some for later

Yeah tru. It was mainly for laura/mist. MIST CANT KILL ANYTHING!(when u first get her. But branded blade told me mist kicks ass later)

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah tru. It was mainly for laura/mist. MIST CANT KILL ANYTHING!(when u first get her. But branded blade told me mist kicks ass later)

she's always a beast with me, especially with florette

Mist is great is you abuse some of her levels for strength. Either way, she's best used as a healer. Either way, she's still a valkyrie, another word for awesome!

true that. i actually abused her pretty bad in PoR just to get the extra points for RD.

My Mist pwnzled in PoR, and was pretty darn good in RD (even without data transfer.) People can complain about her low defense, but what does it matter if nothing hits her?

She's got low strength as well.

I always thought that Florette being stronger then Ettard was a little odd, but given Mist's strength, I'm not surprised

isn't florette the only sword in FE10 that is able to attack using Mist's Magic stat instead of strength?

i remember i read that somewhere.... i'll go look it up

EDIT: never mind. it uses the strength stat, but it deals damage as if it were a magic attack. generally enemy units have low res, so thats why it gives more damage than expected