Gatrie is ridiculous

Mordy at base level takes no damage from every non-mage enemy in 2-3. Well, minus venin weapons, because poison.

Except Mordecai isn't in 2-3. 2-3 is the one with the Crimean Royal Losers Knights, against the rebel army. I take it you meant 2-2?

Anyway, that's some good stuff you're writing, keep it up!

Edited by NinjaMonkey

ITT: We try to determine Nealuchi's real identity

I don't think Nealuchi is really an old raven at all.

These facts say otherwise.

- Nealuchi has 16 con. In comparison, Muarim has 14, who was equal to Largo in strength in FE9, who could wrestle two tigers by himself.

Mordy and Gareth have 18. Cain and Giffca have 17. These are the only people who have more con than Nealuchi.

Ike has 12.

Skrimir has 16.

Naesala has 11.

- Nealuchi has a 40% def growth.

List of laguz who have the same def growth or higher

Mordy

Skrimir

Kyza

Tibarn

There are only 15 beorcs in the entire game who have the same def growth or higher.

I think Nealuchi is really a tiger. Probably one in 3-6 HM.

• 2 weeks later...

Hypothetical situations part 2

5) What if we took Heather and then made her rescue someone permanently and then threw her onto a horse?

Oh wait, nevermind. We already have Astrid.

6) What if we took Ike, gave him better growths, but gave him bows instead of swords?

Oh wait, nevermind. We already have Shinon.

7) What if we made a unit that joined in part 4 with the same HP and def that people had in part 1?

Oh wait, nevermind. We already have Sanaki.

8) What if Ranulf couldn't transform?

Oh wait, nevermind. We already have Lyre.

• 2 weeks later...

1.) What if we had a disappointing plot-twist character who serves as filler for 4E with no redeeming qualities?

Oh wait we already have Renning.

2.) What if we had a group with only two or three decent characters and the rest are doubled or 0-KO'd?

Oh wait we already have the Dawn Brigade.

3.) What if we had someone who fights for their friends?

Oh wait we already have Ik-

*Shot*

EDIT: Oh, and smash_fanatic's first chain of posts on page 1 have a hypocrisy.

When you are explaining Gatrie's ridiculousity, (I KNOW IT IS NOT REAL WORD) you make Shinon request tanking.

But then when you explain how Shinon is ridiculous, he says he needs no tanking. That he is tank.

This means we have the Mighty Five:

Ike, Haar, Shinon, Gatrie, and Mordecai. One more and we have the Sinister Six, two more and we get the Magnificent Seven.

Somebody who is good at Photoshop could make these five a part of a band or something. Call it the "Ragnell Ragers" or "Urvansmith."

We add Kyza, we could call it "Queen."

Edited by OliverXRenning

When you are explaining Gatrie's ridiculousity, (I KNOW IT IS NOT REAL WORD) you make Shinon request tanking.

But then when you explain how Shinon is ridiculous, he says he needs no tanking. That he is tank.

Shinon requested a "tank" because this guy had to counter at 1-range, since Shinon has no 1-range in 3-P at all.

But Shinon can "tank" because he has ridiculous durability and never dies.

Yeah, confusing. I guess it is a bit hypocritical.

I think "wall" would be a more accurate term here. Tanks are able to shoot back, but walls cannot.

I suppose so.

Looking back through the topic and saw this...

It doesn't 100% work out for Skrimir :(

I suppose Skrimir could count as a royal, which means he would fall under question 2. He does have overkill str and def (though he needs help in spd).

Edited by smash fanatic

EDIT: Oh, and smash_fanatic's first chain of posts on page 1 have a hypocrisy.

This means we have the Mighty Five:

Ike, Haar, Shinon, Gatrie, and Mordecai. One more and we have the Sinister Six, two more and we get the Magnificent Seven.

Somebody who is good at Photoshop could make these five a part of a band or something. Call it the "Ragnell Ragers" or "Urvansmith."

We add Kyza, we could call it "Queen."

Haha. Clever.

I'd take your word into consideration, but:

He made fun of a character (Sigrun) in a game that I liked.

But seriously... what if's are terrible, and these are no exception.

I like Oscar, but you don't see ME whining about this thread. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

EDIT: And for the record, Sigrun IS terrible.

LOL25 SPD GROWTH

LOL10 DEF GROWTH

LOLsmash coming to my house and killing me for stealing his LOLs.

Edited by OliverXRenning

I don't find Sigrun to be terrible, just a time sink, which I have plenty of, good sir. Her water affinity is extremely appealing to me, especially since she's a Seraph Knight, which inherently lacks offense/defense. I honestly don't give 2 shits about tier lists, I go with what classes are good, then I make my team.

And besides, it was a joke, I thought it was obvious with the whole "I'll complain online about it!" bit...

• 3 months later...