• Knoll
    • Control Enemy Glitch
    • lol dark magic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I would choose...Knoll first time around; I prefer Ewan as a Sage. Dark magic sucks in this game unless it's in the hands of a Bishop with monster magicks <3 :Artur::Natasha: Second playthrough, Ewan a Sage with A dark (lolol control enemy glitch), light and staves, S anima; Druid knoll with S dark, A anima and staves.

Also, how does dark magic suc in this game anyway? It seems fine to me.

You're joking, right?

Eclipse sucks at hitting anything and most of your units can one round every enemy.

Luna was stuck up the butt, twisted with a splintered broomstick, then broken. 50 hit, 10 crit = lolololol. Knoll's low luck and bleh! skill makes him unworthy of such a magical tome!

Fenrir just sucks. Absurd weight makes it unusable unless you spam slap Body Rings on Ewan and Knoll. Which is a waste.

And Gleipnir...2+ weight over Fenrir and gives +5 skill. Woo! +2 critical for either of them! XD Plus the only way for it to be REALLY effective is to control enemy glitch, cap Moulder/Nastasha/Artur's dark magic level and watch as they rape all monsters with it =)

I have always neglected Ewan ever since I bought this game on release, until my latest playthrough that is. He packs punch but eh, overall I'm disappointed. Went druid. He has the potential to tank with Nosferatu but I could just send in an Amelia/Neimi duo and get more reliable and safer results without having to lug around 125987125 tomes.

Ewan felt like such a wasted slot late game. Should have just subbed with Tethys. :\

Edit - To better answer the question, while I voted Ewan, I personally do not like dark magic users in this game. They should have made them slower and tougher so they are more defined.

Edited by Rhelm

• 2 months later...

Control enemy glitch, then give your Dark magic to Moulder.

I did monster control glitch and got my Artur's dark magic to S. The I gave hime Naglfar and he pwns. he does a little less than 100 damage on a revenant cux he has slayer. I maxed out my Artur tho so it really doesn't metter. I plan on doing the same for moulder.