I just tried to find Logic in a Marth_Koopa argument.

I still get warm fuzzies whenever I think of the time Marth Koopa flamed the shit out of me on this forum. It was really quite amazing, the first and only time someone on the internet ever directed such nonsensical rage toward me. It's a shame it was lost when the server got fucked over.

Marth Koopa reminds me a bit of Tedius...

I still get warm fuzzies whenever I think of the time Marth Koopa flamed the shit out of me on this forum. It was really quite amazing, the first and only time someone on the internet ever directed such nonsensical rage toward me. It's a shame it was lost when the server got fucked over.

Can you at least tell me more about this? I think I missed it. D:

Can you at least tell me more about this? I think I missed it. D:

It all began with a simple topic about classes that only appear a very limited amount of times throughout Fire Emblem. It was a standard topic until Marth Koopa descended upon it. He commented on how FE5's axefighters had only appeared once in the entire series. The situation was harmless until a few others dared to voice their disagreement. Instead of ignoring them or responding calmly, Marth Koopa decided he would attempt to bait everyone else into flaming him. Naturally the topic was derailed and several reports were filed. I decided to diffuse the situation by warning MK and telling him and everyone else to shut the fuck up, an act which I later realized was far too lenient.

Things worked out at first, and the topic went about as it had before. Then in a stunning display of predictability, MK decided to tell me off instead of trying to work things out. I don't remember exactly what he said, but attempted to make some point about legitimate members being banned while true trolls ran free. This makes no sense because nobody had been banned or even suspended over the whole situation. Then after that he told me that he hoped I would catch AIDS from sucking a large penis in LARGE CAPITALIZED FONT. This resulted in him being suspended to keep him from causing trouble while the admins were away.

A few hours after that, I stumbled across a suspicious. A quick IP scan revealed that the post had been made by MK's super secret alternate account that he made when Lord Glenn first suspended him a week or two earlier.

Incidentally, this all happened on the same day that Snow_Storm and his troll account were banned.

---

Wow, that turned out to much longer and wordier than I had planned. >_>

Things worked out at first, and the topic went about as it had before. Then in a stunning display of predictability, MK decided to tell me off instead of trying to work things out. I don't remember exactly what he said, but attempted to make some point about legitimate members being banned while true trolls ran free. This makes no sense because nobody had been banned or even suspended over the whole situation. Then after that he told me that he hoped I would catch AIDS from sucking a large penis in LARGE CAPITALIZED FONT. This resulted in him being suspended to keep him from causing trouble while the admins were away.

... wow.

Awesome.

How many pages of rage would you get from him if you "accidently" confused someone like Sedgar or the BK with FE6 Merlinus although that may be the one time where even his "logic" isn't just an overly linguistic facepalm

Marth Koopa + logic = DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!
Yes very true...

Example: (Topic) what FE name would you give your kids.

Poster1: Male: "Kyle and Matthew"

Marth Koopa: "Those are very unmanly and unwanted names I hope you don't have kids"

Yes very true...

Example: (Topic) what FE name would you give your kids.

Poster1: Male: "Kyle and Matthew"

Marth Koopa: "Those are very unmanly and unwanted names I hope you don't have kids"

then goes off about how Roshea would be a better name for a son as he will have better growth rates and how he would be like the messiah in every way