I need to get a life

Jaybee

I tend to come pretty close to soloing Pokemon games with the Fire Starter (Or at least, I did when I used to play Pokemon)

It's no problem! What IS a problem is when you solo FE10 with Meg or Fiona or something like that, doing what you did is TAME compared to that!

There's some guy who soloed Yellow with a Nidoking and some slight assistance from Pikachu. Pidgey used as HM slave.

lol

Sounds pretty close to what I did for Ruby, I just used Torchic/Combustiken/Blaziken (it evolved quickly) all the time, with some help from Swellow/Taillow (it managed to evolve), and I caught loads of Seedots (my favorite Pokemon! :D) for the lulz, and put most of them in PCs.

I had a bunch of others in my party, but they didn't do anything, and when everything else died, and they came out, they COULDN'T do anything.

Also, no HM slaves

I soloed Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum with Empoleon, with a level 18 Bibarel and a level 20 staravia as HM mules.

I soloed FireRed and LeafGreen with Squirtle (Forgot the HM mules)

I soloed Ruby and Sapphire with Treecko (Forgot who the HM mules were, though. I regret not using Mudkip, though ;_;)

I soloed Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum with Empoleon, with a level 18 Bibarel and a level 20 staravia as HM mules.

I soloed FireRed and LeafGreen with Squirtle (Forgot the HM mules)

I soloed Ruby and Sapphire with Treecko (Forgot who the HM mules were, though. I regret not using Mudkip, though:sob: )

The fuck? You soloed FR & LG with Squirtle? How the hell did you beat Erika and Lorelei?

The fuck? You soloed R/S with a Treecko? How hard was Flannery?

Try soloing RS with a Swampert. Some of the early parts are hell because of May's Treecko and Grovyle. It gets significantly easier after the second battle.

Also, soloing with Squirtle is simple. He probably beat Lorelei with like Brick Break like I did.

The fuck? You soloed FR & LG with Squirtle? How the hell did you beat Erika and Lorelei?

The fuck? You soloed R/S with a Treecko? How hard was Flannery?

Massive overleveling. :newyears:

I played it a LONG time ago, so I forgot how hard it was :D.

Try soloing RS with a Swampert. Some of the early parts are hell because of May's Treecko and Grovyle. It gets significantly easier after the second battle.

Same why did she seem harder to beat than the elite four?