*SPOILERS* Akatsuki Teams and alone

Gamer7625

Alatsuki Alone and together  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Seperate which do you think is the strongest?

• Hidan
    • Kakuzu
    • Deidara
    • Sasori
    • Kisame
    • Konan
    • Zetsu
  2. 2. Which Akatsuki Team is the best?

• Itachi and Kisame
    • Deidara and Sasori
    • Hidan and Kakuzu
    • Sasori and Orochimaru
    • Deidara and Toby (NOT Madarra!)
    • Zetsu (Black) and Zetsu (White)

Fisr one:

I did not include Toby, Pein, and Itachi because they are easily the strongest. I wanted to know who you thought with the others are the best.

Personally it is a hard choice...

Hidan-His Immortality is really all he has but it can make him a pain in the ass. However he is dumb and fell for every trick thrown at him unless Kakuzu told him about it.

Sasori-Someone i am really considering for the best one. He purposely lost or else he would have killed Granny and Sakura...

Kisame-Another person I am considering. A good bit of Chakra with his sword skills and Water Jutsu...

Kakuzu-Another hard choice. He could have survived Rasen Shuriken if Hidan hadn't killed him once. He lost two hearts and the third was critical so he would have had his primary one left and with Kakashi Choji and Ino weak with Shikamaru spent, Naruto with little strength left after his move, that only leaves Sakura, Sai, and Yamato... He would have lost but he would have put up one hell of a fight and did a good bit of damage especially if he got someone's heart...

Deidara-One of the weakest Akatsuki plus he blew himself up!!

Zetsu-Never has fought...

Konan-Again never truly fought...

Overall choices Kakuzu, Sasori, Kisame...

Winner... Sasori!

Question 2:

Best team. Kind of difficult but not too much.

Overall choices Itachi and Kisame, Hidan and Kakuzu, Deidara and Toby

Winner... Hidan and Kakuzu!

They worked off their strengths. Itachi and Kisame worked well but personally Itachi always eclipsed Kisame and made him pretty useless. WHile Deidara only used Toby to burry bombs...

Edited by Knight of Zero

Not really sure if I have the best answers, but anyway...

First, I voted Kisame. Not really sure why though. Maybe because he outlived the others. I have a feeling Konan is pretty strong though, however, once she couldn't split, she was harmless.

As for the team, I voted Itachi and Kisame, I guess because they work well together and have a pretty close bond and such. Couldn't really think of another reason.

Best alone in my opinion is Deidara, all of his explosives and traps and stuff... If it wasn't someone with lightning Chakra like Sasuke, then I think they might've died.

Best team is probably Itachi and Kisame. They're probably impossible to beat by another team of two in the Akatsuki. Just picture it yourself if you want. Tobi may be a problem though.

Choice one is Kisame, with a fairly small amount of doubt. Second is Itachi and Kisame, absolutely no question.

Kisame has shown that he has a ridiculously large amount of power; he has chakra levels on that of Naruto Kyuubi'd during the Chuunin exams, and he was able to almost kill both Guy and Asuma with little to no difficulties whatsoever. It's pretty much acknowledged by anyone that he is observed by that he is a crazy BAMF. So in a fight, he would probably be up there, though I think it rather probable that Zetsu has some out there abilities that have not been shown.

As for the teams, well, there is honestly no contest. Aside from Itachi's encroaching blindness, there is really no actual problems he has. Since you're not including Madara or Pain (but Tobi is Madara...), Itachi is easily number one, and Kisame is a relatively fair second.

I agree with what you all said. But if you think about it if he wanted too Sasori would be alive right now as well. Now him vs Kisame was close but considering Sasori had 298(Not minusing the ones lost) puppets all of them with poison and other deadly weapons Kisame would have to dodge everything. He could use water but I'm sure Sasori wouldn't have much problem with that (It would be a pain in the ass but)... Though Kisame did seem faster then you would expect and probably would get close enough but since Sasori hadn't used himself since he joined Akatsuki would Kisame know he was a puppet?

I do agree though now that I think about it more Kisame probably would be better

Edited by Knight of Zero

Itachi/Kisame

i voted Zetzu eventhough no fight scene from him. two people in one makes a good opportunity for a battle tactic and confusing opponents