Heyho!

Scarlet

Well, yeah. I've been lurking around here for a while now, and finally decided to register today. Needless to say that I'm a FE fan. =)

My favourite FE so far probably is Path of Radiance; in my opinion, it has the best difficulty (note that I was saying "best", not "hardest" or "easiest") out of the FEs I've played, as well as the best characters, the best maps and the best game mechanics. I've played all but FE1 to FE3, and finished all of them except for FE4 and FE5. Also, from the FEs I've finished, I've also finished all of them but FE9 and FE10 on the hardest difficulty setting available, not that it means much. (Note that with FE9, it's not that I couldn't beat it, I just am not motivated enough to continue playing right now.)

My favourite characters are Roy, Lilina, Sue, Lugh, Oujay, Ray, Eliwood, Hector, Raven, Priscilla, Rebecca, Denning, Lute, Ewan, Ike, Boyd, Soren, Ilyana, Mia, Rolf, Volker, Edward, Nolan, Pelleas, Frey, Barst, Sedgar, Radd, Tiki and Catria. (Pretty big list, huh?)

I also am into debates and tier lists. =)

Other than that, I'm from Germany, and I like playing video games, duh. I also like reading a good book or participating in a good text RPG.

I don't know what else to add, so... Yeah. Hello world! xD

Hi!

You've got quite a history with FE there! XD

Welcome to the Forest!

BTW, a guy called "book of life" is probably going to post a picture of some random Anime girl clapping while going "clap, clap, clap for you!", that's just what he does. >_>

BTW, a guy called "book of life" is probably going to post a picture of some random Anime girl clapping while going "clap, clap, clap for you!", that's just what he does. >_>

Damn right. That's what I do.

rikaclap-1.gif

Go have fun.

And it's Rika.

Rika from Higurashi.

Edited by book of life

@MK404: Heh, sorry 'bout that. =P

@book of life: I know that one! Higurashi no naku koro ni. The best anime ever, in my opinion. <3

@Rehab: I'll see what can be done about that. xD

Other than that, thanks to everyone for the welcome. ^^

My favourite characters are Roy, Lilina, Sue, Lugh, Oujay, Ray, Eliwood, Hector, Raven, Priscilla, Rebecca, Denning, Lute, Ewan, Ike, Boyd, Soren, Ilyana, Mia, Rolf, Volker, Edward, Nolan, Pelleas, Frey, Barst, Sedgar, Radd, Tiki and Catria. (Pretty big list, huh?)

I believe that will make you liked around here.

Welcome.

:Germany:

Other than that, I'm from Germany, and I like playing video games, duh. I also like reading a good book or participating in a good text RPG.

Let's be friends, let's be friends, please please please!

I am Bizz, and I like food. I also like to write and have a particular fetish for scarves, chicory flowers, and peppermint tea.

@Lux Aeterna: No problem, and thanks. ^^

@Le Communard: Oh cr- my disguise leaked out!? How is that possible!? I must... ...laugh. XD

@Both: Thanks for the welcome. ^^