• Oliver
    • Black Knight
    • Soren
    • Flag(s)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's an actress who used to play on Knott's Landing if I'm not mistaken. Apparently she's one of those people who used to be attractive but got old and went overboard with the plastic surgery.

Also: Bawww @ Micaiah winning the female part of the poll.

Actually...

I believe what Popo means is that she will be using the best images with highest resolution - not best, as in the most favoured.

I believe what Popo means is that she will be using the best images with highest resolution - not best, as in the most favoured.

I believe she meant both. Especially if you consider that, this being a icon-size badge (100x50 if the original size is kept, perhaps a little more), overkill resolution isn't exactly needed.

Also: Bawww @ Micaiah winning the female part of the poll.

This.

I believe she meant both. Especially if you consider that, this being a icon-size badge (100x50 if the original size is kept, perhaps a little more), overkill resolution isn't exactly needed.

This.

Possibly. Although, it would make more sense to use FE10 artwork for all characters, since no doubt it will be FE10 Ike and Black Knight who will be used for Male and Undefined.

Since Mia looks to be out of the running, I want Mist to win.

Let me clarify on the official art issue. For characters that have multiple official images, I will be using the image that I feel looks best on the badge template. (For example, Reyson has two official images. If I had to make a badge based on him, I would use the Radiant Dawn image because it flows better with the badge.) I will also be checking to make sure that the images are of good quality so that when they're resized, they don't look blurry, grainy, etc. As for characters that only have one official image, I will obviously be working with that. Also, for those who are curious, the badges are going to be slightly bigger than the current size, though the final size has not been determined yet.

Will this be put on hold? Since the hosting has changed.

Hosting didn't change. It's still Invision Power Board. It just got upgraded. I imagine they'll find a way to get the member badges to work.

Will this be put on hold? Since the hosting has changed.

Where the hell are you getting these ideas from?

Hosting didn't change. It's still Invision Power Board. It just got upgraded. I imagine they'll find a way to get the member badges to work.

Member badges will still be done.

any body else noticed that you can delete your own votes?

Hmm maybe I should remove that. :o

I'll repeat it, only because I'd like to hear a clear reply.

Yeah fuck the voting make all of them and let us choose!

*hears Popo's gun click at the back of her head*

Actually, I kind of support this idea.

Make badges of the winners and runner-ups (as things stand now: Ike/Haar, BK/Soren and all females but Mia) and do a second voting round, now with 100% more images, imo.

After all, we know well that our favorite characters don't always result in the best badges.

Naturally, this is just a suggestion; I'm not demanding anything. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't simply overlooked.

I'll repeat it, only because I'd like to hear a clear reply.

Naturally, this is just a suggestion; I'm not demanding anything. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't simply overlooked.

It hasn't been overlooked, but the current priority is to get one set of badges done before we move on to addition sets. To have multiple badges available for selection also requires custom coding by the administrators, so time and man-power is also a factor.

It hasn't been overlooked, but the current priority is to get one set of badges done before we move on to addition sets. To have multiple badges available for selection also requires custom coding by the administrators, so time and man-power is also a factor.

I think she means to make several badges, not for use, but to vote on. So we'd vote now, then the staff would make some badges of the winners and runners-up, and then we'd vote between them. And they wouldn't even have to be complete, if you ask me. Just a "This is what it will look like," kinda thing.

I personally don't care if we do that, I'm just clearing it up.

Please don't. I like that I can delete my vote instead of having to ask a moderator every time I want my vote changed.

I agree it's so much easier than asking someone to.

I think she means to make several badges, not for use, but to vote on. So we'd vote now, then the staff would make some badges of the winners and runners-up, and then we'd vote between them. And they wouldn't even have to be complete, if you ask me. Just a "This is what it will look like," kinda thing.

It would be nice to have several badges. That way, everyone can choose from a variety. This is good just in case someone gets bored with one.

EDIT: By the way I voted for Haar, Jill, and Rafiel on your poll.

Edited by Wolf

I apologize for not being clear. Actually, what I meant was...

This. Except the "she" part.

Considering how the whole layout will have to be redone (and I presume that will take a while), I'm also guessing that there's no need for those badges to be ready right now. Besides, by the sound of it, it'll take a while until extra badges are enabled (if they ever are), so I believe it could be good for us to ensure that these "basic" badges are the best possible.

Naturally, position mock-ups would probably be well enough, since what's in question here isn't your skill at making them, but the quality and fittingness of each character's art. For instance:

mockup.jpg

I'm not so sure about the male and undefined badges (since the winner is clear there, although the second place is clear as well), but I believe the female badge vote could benefit from this.

Haar, Jill, Flags. Because wyvern riders pwn, and all the others for the unspecified are guys, so they dont count. Flags are neither male or female. No you can't sue me for being Professor Detail.

Haar, Jill, Flags. Because wyvern riders pwn, and all the others for the unspecified are guys, so they dont count. Flags are neither male or female. No you can't sue me for being Professor Detail.

Hehe, this guy shares my like for wyvern riders. :)

Oops, my bad. Sorry. ._.;

Anyways, this whole thing about people being able to change their votes...? Hm. Yeah, I personally feel it should be taken out.

I have to disagree.