Favorite Pokemon

Gamer7625

Luxray! <3

You can't beat a lion that can make electricity and see through anything! Plus, its shiny form just screams my home city of Pittsburgh: black and gold! LUXRAY FTW.

Close behind are Lopunny, Infernape, and Rapidash. Lopunny is just freaking cute (and I love messing with other people's Pokemon using Cute Charm, haha), Infernape is epic (I'm not a big fan of monkeys either, so this is saying something), and Rapidash is fire + horse. Two of my favorite things.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eevee's Evolutions, Starter Pokemon (Excluding the Fourth Gen. Those were... Blegh.)

But the main one is...

Pikachu! :D

My first game was Yellow, and I have always loved Pikachu because he is the Pokemon Mascot. (Really, it is.)

• 2 weeks later...

Eevee's Evolutions, Starter Pokemon (Excluding the Fourth Gen. Those were... Blegh.)

But the main one is...

Pikachu! :D

My first game was Yellow, and I have always loved Pikachu because he is the Pokemon Mascot. (Really, it is.)

I thought the Gen 4 starters were better than the Gen 3 starters. Of Gen 3 I liked only Mudkip and Treeko (not their evolved forms though), and I hated the entire Torchic line.

But anyways, I like a lot of the Pokemon, but my all time favorite is Cubone.

Needs Moar Nidoking.

Nidoking FTW!!

Nidoking is indeed awesome. I really liked his pic in Fire Red but since then it feels like they tried to avoid making him look too scary and menacing. Which sucks because I like evil looking pokemon

My favorites are: Sneasel, Weavle, Ninetales, Arcanine, Charzaird, Charmander, and Wobbufett. In fact, I make it a point to always have a Sneasel/Weavle on my team whenever possible.

And Charmander is cute and awesome. Redchocobo did a ninja Charmander sketch. Awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...