How many Fire Emblem games have you beaten?

Huh?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. So...how many?

FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9 and FE10 are completed. I have FE11, but I just can't seem to get around to finishing it. I lack the motivation to do so for some reason.

All but Gaiden and FE1. Working on Gaiden but probably never playing FE1. So it's 9.

FE6, FE7, FE8, FE9 and FE10 are completed. I have FE11, but I just can't seem to get around to finishing it. I lack the motivation to do so for some reason.

Probably NM being a freaking snorefest. Same thing happened when I played the Japanese version but then one day I picked it up, promoted and warped without care and finished it.

I've beaten six. 3-4, 6-8, and 11. Played 5, but never got too far.

Go play it.

I beat 6-10. I tried 11, but it was horrible I couldn't stomach it.

Play H5.

Edited by Sirius

I beat 6 of them: FE4, FE5, FE7, FE8, FE9, FEDS.

I beat FE7 the most times, but I still need to do HHM. >_< I also took the longest with FE5, since I took a huge break after getting stuck on a chapter and losing motivation.

2-9 and 11

I played about 10 chapters of FE1 before I got bored. Then my PC died and I lost my saves. No real loss though.

I've got a copy of FE10, but no Wii to play it on. I don't feel like emulating it either (even though I've got the ISO as well).

All but Ankoku and Monshou (FE1;FE3 Book II). The first being that I've already completed it in its first remake, and more recently, its second. I don't see much reason to play it on a dated system when the game is relatively the same, especially compared to Resident Evil and Resident Evil REmake.

Book II I got as far as the volcano map, but never furthered. I guess it wasn't that interesting to me at the time, and I haven't gotten back to it. Last time I tried was around November last year, and I couldn't stomach the ugly colors :(

For the most part, I've loved the other entries in the series though ^^

I've beaten every Fire Emblem with the exception of Gaiden, due to emulation problems, and Radiant Dawn, because I haven't been able to buy it.

FE7/8/9 alone compose at least fifty playthroughs. And I've beaten my own hack almost twice. ^_^

I'm working on FE 4 and FE 5 myself. Elite Mode should make it much easier too.

Oh yah! It really helps. I've had trouble with Elite Mode so I can only imagine how Normal is. If you don't want story spoilers play FE4 first. And it's also more fun :P