Kingdom Hearts series topic

Cybuster

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to Blaze627 from Gfaqs for posting this and heartstation for translating it

http://elwi.blog15.fc2.com/blog-entry-4150.html

- Development deadline for KHBbSFM has closed. They had to adjust the release date to weave between the titles that go on sale around New Year’s, which was very difficult. There are many KH fans who also enjoy the English voices. This title may be on a handheld, but because it was fully voiced from the outset, they decided to release an English voiced version. He thinks that amongst the three protagonists, Ven and Aqua’s voices sound close to the Japanese ones, so it won’t feel weird. Aqua’s Japanese voice actor Ms Toyoguchi herself went to far to say they were similar.

- They are tuning (No Heart) into a rather strong enemy, to make even those who played the previous title feel chewed out. They went to the trouble of adding a boss, so it would be a waste to make it easy to defeat.

“I thought that the fans would definitely like to try battling this thing.”

However, it’s pretty tough alone, so it’s better to challenge him when you have three people.

There are many subtle alterations added here and there between No Heart’s armour and Xemnas’ armour in KH2. They couldn’t use the giant cape from Xemnas’ armour this time.

Xemnas stayed seated, but No Heart stands up somewhere along the way, so be careful. After standing up, No Heart moves around a lot.

- The staff originally said that they wanted to make No Heart and Armour of the Master opponents with cutscenes like the Mystery Man, but it was rejected in order to not take away from the consistency of the plot.

Their strength and abilities are the same as the real ones, but the two in armour are handled entirely as revived data, and exist separately from the original plot.

If the bosses were to be ranked according to strength, it would go: Vanitas Sentiment < Mystery Man < Armour of the Master < No Heart. The two in armour in particular are at a strength that assumes you’re fighting with three characters, so they won’t go down easily.

- The additional Secret Episode is the continuation of the Last Episode of the previous title. Unlike the secret movies and secret cutscenes up until now, you progress through it playing as the characters yourself.

Really wanted the players to play the episode, he lowered the hurdles needed to unlock it. Beginner mode works too, and he wants everyone to play it.

“As always, the final impact expands.”

The additional episode is Aqua’s story. After falling into the Realm of Darkness, ten years pass before she meets the black coated person on the beach, and this depicts what happened after she fell into the Realm of Darkness.

After the events of the Secret Episode, important events that connect to the first KH title occur.

“This is how the story of this series is connected in so many places.”

The additional secret episode is voiced in Japanese. As in KH2FM+, you can switch between English and Japanese in the theatre for all except for the Secret Episode, which only has Japanese voices.

- As for other additions, in Ven’s story there is a scene right after his first meeting with Vanitas in which he reminisces. It was added for the North American version. It expands on why Ven adores Terra so much. It was actually supposed to go into the previous version, but it was removed for various reasons and now has been restored.

- When thinking of elements to add to the Japanese version, they wanted to make a huge enemy from a Disney work to appear. They made Ice Titan appear in the past, so the idea to have another Titan came up, but he wanted something with a twist. The Osaka development team proposed Monstro, and and they decided to use that.

• 3 weeks later...

The gameplay looks absolutely fantastic, but I honestly can't take the new title seriously. I think SE seriously tried their hardest to find a way to make a subtitle even dumber than 358/2 Days. Dream Drop Distance? Really? But the flinging between poles and buildings looks totally awesome. I really can't wait.

Btw, I somehow forgot about that, why is it that Riku and Mickey didn't loose their memories while being in Castle Oblivion?

Because the whole 'Forget memories and stuff' talk that was told to Sora and co. was to make them think that while Namine did her memory manipulation.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Hahahaha! SE just solidified itself as troll of the decade.

Get this: Birth by Sleep Volume II. No joke. It's revealed in the BbSFM secret ending, which was leaked. SE has taken all the youtube videos down, so here it is on a different site:

Final Mix Secret Ending.

It's not a fake, either, this vid is by the KH13 website.

So...

Edited by Ragnell

Certainly not ò.ô Aqua was told by Eraqus that everyone except for her who enters the castle would gradually lose his/her memory.

Does he? When does that happen? As I remember, Eraqus is already 'gone' by the time Aqua creates Castle Oblivion.

If so, then I would wonder too, as even DiZ and the nobodies didn't forgot either... :huh:

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Does he? When does that happen? As I remember, Eraqus is already 'gone' by the time Aqua creates Castle Oblivion.

If so, then I would wonder too, as even DiZ and the nobodies didn't forgot either... :huh:

Actually, there is a flashback to the moment when Aqua becomes a master where Eraqus explains about Castle Oblivion to her. But he says anyone other than her who enters will be lost "to oblivion," which doesn't necessarily mean they'll lose their memories.

During a live stream of BbS:FM's Secret Episode, I managed to snap a couple of pictures of the final boss of the secret episode. Here they are:

Red-EyesImage.png?t=1295559450

It turns out the random Heartless boss has no significance to the plot at all, and is basically just a way to lead into the secret video I posted before. Go figure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it is annoying, but if you're playing for a few hours, you should get them very soon.

And you know, Phoenix... you don't get the secret ending by collecting all memory cards, but by achieving 20 trophies. I'd rather watch the secret ending on youtube.

Yeah, it is annoying, but if you're playing for a few hours, you should get them very soon.

And you know, Phoenix... you don't get the secret ending by collecting all memory cards, but by achieving 20 trophies. I'd rather watch the secret ending on youtube.

Yeah, I didn't find this out until after I got all the cards. :mellow:

Does anyone know some good level-up spots? I'm nearing 50, and I can no longer level up anywhere efficiently (that I can think of, anyway). The system sectors seem like they'd be tough at my level too. Should I just train in the system sectors?

Edited by Phoenix Wright

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone here know a good system sector to level up in for Re:coded? I'm nearing lvl 60, but I don't really know what to do now. I'm aiming at getting 20 trophies and finishing the stat matrix (I want my 8th command), but I really need some good level up spots. I'd also like to get the all the keyblades (including the impossible-to-get Ultima Weapon), but I think that will take a bit longer. Any advice? I've beat all the system sectors near and below my level, including the lvl 60 one, so I'm good for those. Seeing as I started the lvl 60 sector at lvl 51, I think I can handle sectors up to 10 levels higher than me.

My deck consists of Thundaga, Eruption, Ice Storm, Fire Blast, Chain Rave, and two Curaga's. I'm on Proud mode, btw.

Edited by Ragnell