Kingdom Hearts series topic

Cybuster

I think I watched the Jump Festa trailer about 10 times now...

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

I. FUCKING. KNOW. RIGHT?

IT. NEEDS. TO. COME. OUT. SOONER!

I. BROKE. MY. FUCKING. PSP. CAN. IT. AT. LEAST. WAIT. TILL. I. GET. A. NEW. ONE?

NO. WE. WILL. HAVE. THE. MAGIC. PSP. FARIY. COME. TO. YOUR. HOUSE. AND. REPAIR. IT. SO. IT. CAN. COME. OUT.

IT. IS. FUN. TO. TYPE. LIKE. THIS.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

I. FUCKING. KNOW. RIGHT?

I. BROKE. MY. FUCKING. PSP. CAN. IT. AT. LEAST. WAIT. TILL. I. GET. A. NEW. ONE?

NO. WE. WILL. HAVE. THE. MAGIC. PSP. FARIY. COME. TO. YOUR. HOUSE. AND. REPAIR. IT. SO. IT. CAN. COME. OUT.

OH. OK. THEN.

YES. IT. IS. VERY. FUN. WE. SHOULD. TYPE. LIKE. THIS. IN. EVERY. TOPIC. FROM. NOW. ON.

AT. ROXAS. MAYBE. IENZO. IS. LIKE. 9. OR. 10. COS. IF. HE. WAS. THAT. WOULD. PUT. HIM. AT. AT. LEAST. 19. OR. 20. IN. KHCOM. WHICH. SEEMS. PRETTY. REASONABLE.

I. CANNOT. WAIT.

I. FUCKING. KNOW. RIGHT?

OH. OK. THEN.

YES. IT. IS. VERY. FUN. WE. SHOULD. TYPE. LIKE. THIS. IN. EVERY. TOPIC. FROM. NOW. ON.

AT. ROXAS. MAYBE. IENZO. IS. LIKE. 9. OR. 10. COS. IF. HE. WAS. THAT. WOULD. PUT. HIM. AT. AT. LEAST. 19. OR. 20. IN. KHCOM. WHICH. SEEMS. PRETTY. REASONABLE.

THAT. IS. PRETTY. REASONABLE.

Actually, Roxas, Ienzo looks way too young for a different reason. In KH1, Leon tells Sora that Maleficent took over Hollow Bastion nine years ago. Since the apprentices did the the experiments that turned them into Nobodies in Hollow Bastion, they must have done them before Maleficent came. And since BbS takes place ten years before KH1, that gives Ienzo exactly one year to grow to the appearance of Zexion. Oh, and Nomura, the director of the series, has stated that Nobodies don't age, so his appearance did not change in the nine years he's been a Nobody.

If you ask me, it sounds like Ienzo is using his power of illusion to either appear younger or older than he really is. The pictures below show that Zexion is about up to Vexen's neck, while Ienzo is about to Even's waist. So Ienzo has to grow about two and a half heads one year.

Zexion_Ienzo_Vexen_Even_by_meowazeral.jpg

All-Heights.jpg

In other news, there is a rumor floating around about a new KH game for Playstation 3. People have nicknamed it Kingdom Hearts:Another Dive (derived from the name of the KH1 trailer called Another Side, Another Story: Deep Dive), and someone named Tomogirl translated a supposed summary of it. Here's the translation:

Sale date: Unknown

Console: Playstation 3

Price: Undecided

Story: This is about a tale coming from a different viewpoint of what happened a part of (or in addition to) the world in which Sora obtained the Keyblade....

Edited by Ragnell

Oh well. Probably older then.

In all fairness, I really don't see the value in that rumor. Is it supposed to explain the Awakening and Stations? ._.

If it's anything like the recent KH games, it'll just explain one or two important things and raise a number of additional questions. Oh well, I'll probably still play it anyway...

But I still want my KH III. It would be nice to see Sora against some Unversed, no? :/

I don't think sora will fight unversed. It will be "Soul" something. I. WANT. KHIII. !. &. BBS

The director did say that there aren't any more Unversed, so unless something changes, Sora won't be fighting them.

I'm still waiting for the Withoutasouls too. After all, we already have the Heart-less and No-body. What's left?

Only four days left... four days left... urgg! I can't wait any more!

I hope the North American and European release won't be long after^^"

Can't wait to play it, I want to find out the connection of Ansem-heartless and Xehanort o.o

Ansem heartless is Xehanort. Xehanort is Ansem-Heartless' Nobody.

I. NEEEEEDDDD. BBS. NOOOOWWWWW. SOMEONE. IN. JAPAN. NEEDS. TO. FAN. TRANSLATE. IT. SO. THAT. I. CAN. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS. MY JAP. ISN'T. GOOD. ENOUGH. TO. DO. IT. MYSELF.

I hope the North American and European release won't be long after^^"

Can't wait to play it, I want to find out the connection of Ansem-heartless and Xehanort o.o

Ansem heartless is Xehanort. Xehanort is Ansem-Heartless' Nobody.

I. NEEEEEDDDD. BBS. NOOOOWWWWW. SOMEONE. IN. JAPAN. NEEDS. TO. FAN. TRANSLATE. IT. SO. THAT. I. CAN. KNOW. WHAT. HAPPENS. MY JAP. ISN'T. GOOD. ENOUGH. TO. DO. IT. MYSELF.

You mean Xemnas is ANsem-Heartless' Nobody.

Well, its out.

Even the intro movie is kickass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VItlS-Z5594

I fucking love it. I MUST have this!

Alright. Major spoilers, but here you go. The connection of the three~

Terra "fuses" with Xehanort during their battle, creating a white-haired "Terranort" that Aqua is ordered to kill by Master Erauqs. In the battle, Aqua sacrifices herself and splits from her armor and keyblade. Terra then wakes up in the middle of the Radiant Garden (Hollow Bastion), discovered by Braig, Dilan, and Ansem. And thus, Xehanort~

Aqua wanders around in the darkness into which she submitted herself to during the battle with Terra. She gets surrounded by four Darkside heartless, but she pulls out her charm-thing and then the sceen fades black. She's pretty much lost forever.

And Ventus?

Reduced to nothing more than his soul, he floats around aimlessly by the islands. Sora and Riku spot him one night. 4-year old Sora goes into the Dreamstation Awakening and talks with Ventus, finally absorbing his essence into Sora, instilling the body of the new Keyblade master, and to have his Nobody, Roxas, look like Ventus.

:3