Kingdom Hearts series topic

Cybuster

Recon missions are stupid. Redundancy ahoy!

They do give you some hilarious banter between you and whoever your partner at the time is, though.

"A mop and bucket..."

"Roxas stop fooling around and get to work"

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do give you some hilarious banter between you and whoever your partner at the time is, though.

"A mop and bucket..."

They could've throw that in without having to force you into such missions.

"A mop and bucket..."

They could've throw that in without having to force you into such missions.

Not saying they couldn't have, just saying that it makes them somewhat more tolerable.

Recon is a pain but the Lol moments are worth it. (As are the missions with Demyx are full of Lols)

Also Sora, Riku, King Mickey, DW Roxas, FTW!

and now more importantly, UPDATE!!

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/articles/famitsu-psp-ps3-october-2-2009/

and Translation credits to http://heartstation.org/

--An exciting battle system

Talking about BbSs new system: This time we will be revealing more about the second level of the Command system, and the D-LINK (Dimension Link) system that has been a mystery up until now.

--There are two levels of Command Styles

When the Command gauge reaches MAX, and youve fulfilled the requirements, your Command Style will change. If the gauge fills up a second time, and again when youve fulfilled the requirements, you will change to the high level Command Style. In Terras case, the first level is called Fatal Mode, where in his Finish move him jumps up high and then slams the keyblade into the ground. The second level is called Rock Breaker, where floating rocks hit all the enemies in the area for the Finish move. For Ven, his first level is Speed Rave, where during his Finish move he attacks several times, and then attacks with a radiating beam of light. The second level is called Cyclone, where he uses a spin attack against all enemies in the area.

An explosive Finish move!

You can change into a stronger second level Style!!

Riding the light!

A Command Style thats almost like a Tornado

--Borrowing your companions power with the Dimension Link!

Once the D-LINK gauge is full, you can activate the Dimension Link, where you can borrow the power of Disney characters that are your friends. When activated all of your Deck Commands will change to special moves, and you can perform special Finish moves based on how many Symbols youve collected. The characters you can borrow powers from will increase as you play the game. This time well be introducing #626 (Stitch) and Cinderella.

#636 (Stitch) 1 Symbol = Shotgun, 2 Symbols = Spaceship

When you have 0~1 Symbols, you can activate Reflect Beam. If you press the button that appears on the screen at the right time, a beam that can reflect objects will appear. When you have 2 Symbols you can activate Ohana Beam. Buttons will go from right to left, and if youve hit them all a sound wave will come from the a ukulele and attack your enemies. It seems you can use both at the same time. The Commands you can use are mostly Thunder-types. Thunder Blitz, Stun Blade, and Esuna are the first ones you get. Also, there are effects when you are in D-LINK, with 1 Symbol giving you an Attack Up, and 2 Symbols giving you CP x 2.

You can connect to Stitch via D-LINK

Get two Symbols

Get more power by being succesful!

-- Cinderlla (1 Symbol = Tiara, 2 Symbols = Glass Slippers)

When you have 0~1 Symbols you can activate Dream Sparkle. Raise enemies up into the sky by a magic light. At 2 Symbols you can activate Dream Waltz, where you will spin making a magic vortex. With either one, when youre suppose to start the Finish move, the Carriage will appear. Pressing the button at the right time is important. It seems there are a lot of moves particular to Cinderella? Just by the screenshots I can se Fairy Cure, Fairy Step, Wish Turn, and Wish Shot. With Wish Turn, you gather power and then release it in a spin attack.

With Cinderella!!

When you Link there are special Deck Commands

-- Comment from co-director Yasue:

Were coming up on the final stage of development, and now were able to see the game as a whole. Even the developers are surprise about just how much weve put into this game. Many different ideas have become reality, and its like were combining chemicals with all these new systems that were trying out here. Weve only just begun introducing the new game system and worlds to you. And were going to continue introducing more of the game to you soon, so wait for it!

Nomura/Yasue Interview

-- So Terras clothes are red, Vens are yellow, and Aquas are blue. These are similar colors to what we saw in KHII with Soras Form changes. Do these indicate similar fighting styles?

Nomura: No, nothing like that. We just matched colors to each element that is in their names, Earth, Wind, and Water, so their image color ended up being red, yellow, and blue respectively. Regardless of their name element attacks, much like the earth named Terra has power based moves, weve made each of their abilties with a specific image in mind.

-- How do they actually get to other worlds?

Nomura: There are no Gummi Ships, they do have a special way of getting there. Its something like the Corridor of Darkness that Organization XIII uses.

-- This is a story set even before the first game in the series, will some of the same worlds be appearing in this game?

Nomura: Yes, of course. Even though its the same world, however, since the time and the place will have changed it will feel new.

-- Do you think its best to watch the original movies of the new worlds that will be appearing in this game?

Nomura: No, I dont think its necessary. Although, Experiment 221 in Stitchs world, also named Sparky, can only be seen in the sequal. In that case I think it will be more enjoyable if youve already seen the original.

-- In KH Birth by Sleep will there be more new mysteries, or more previous mysteries being answered for us?

Nomura: Hmm, I wonder. Well I havent counted them so I dont know the exact number, but there will be a lot of mysteries answered. But there will also be many mysteries that will deepen, so because of that perhaps you could say theyve increased. Weve already given you plenty of hints in previous games, so people with good sense will probably already understand.

-- I see. Of course, people who start the series with KH Birth by Sleep will be able to enjoy it with no problems, right?

Nomura: Of course. Just like KH 358/2 Days, it has a different main character from Sora, so I think it would be easy to get into. If KH Birth by Sleep is your first game, Id like you to go on after that to play the first KH game.

-- So, when will the release date be?

Nomura: Well, we had to balance it with the release date of FFXIII, so once that was decided, we decided on January 2010 for BbS. We are still trying to figure out what day it will be.

-- Will you be able to use the same data with both multiplayer and single player?

Yasue: Multiplayer and single player are completely linked together, so all the items, commands, and character growth you receive in one will go over into the other.

Plus Aqua gameplay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW0Gq56oCXo

And Famitsu screenshots

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/screenshots/famitsu-com-october-2-2009/

Edited by Organization # XIII Roxas

Thankfully there's only a few of them.

I'm disappointed there's only 10 world's, and The Savannah isn't one of them. It also sucks that none of the worlds are new...

Edited by Old Snake

New Weekly Shounen Gangan Scan, Master Erauqs and the Growth system.

-=Edit=- (Oct/15/2009)

Translation by KH insider.

An important scene!!

The apprentices of this Keyblade Master leave on a journey!!

A very dignified looking Keyblade Master!!

A new world for the series “Land of Departure” will be the area for the first event you’ll see! The story of our three keyblade wielders will start from here!

He senses something amiss in the world!!

Eraqus realized that something bad will soon come upon the world. Are the princesses of light in trouble...?

Finally we get to see the protagonists master!

Our main characters are training under their master, Eraqus. When he senses danger coming to the world, he orders his pupils on a journey, and our story begins!!

Our three MCs each leave their homeworld seperately, praying for each others safety.

Master Erauqs

One of the “Keyblade Masters” in that are in the world. He is the master that trained our heroes.

Three MCs

They have trained under Master Eraqus, and are hoping to become “Keyblade Masters”

Have fun while powering up your Commands!

The “Command Board”

You can gain and strengthen the Commands you use in Action Battles in various ways. Just take a short detour on your adventure to play around with the board game “Command Board”, and you can power up your Commands!

Try to get a lot of BP (Board Points)

Roll the dice on the board, gaining BP as you aim for the goal. If you stop on special panels, an event will activate!

Strong helpers will appear!!

Lots of characters will appear to help the player. They’ll take BP from your opponent!!

-=MEGA UPDATE BUMP=-

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep info overload

First new famitsu scans credit goes to KH13.com

http://kh13.com/zenphoto/articles/famitsu-december-2009/

Translated Famitsu scans

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091105_1_eng.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091105_2_eng.jpg

http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_091105_3_eng.jpg

The TGS2009 trailer (I'll post the DL link when KH13 gets it working)

First post updated with the release date and the link to the 2009 trailer

• 3 weeks later...

Damn, I can't wait for BbS^^" Also I am curious about this other new KH that was mentioned a while ago <.<

I already played through 356/2 Days, and it gave me a few answers (even to questions I didn't ask^^"), and I think Xion's story is truly sad... yet I'm more interested about the former relationship of Axel and Saix. (I think his name was the japanese name "Sai", would make sense to me)

The current release Date of BbS is Januray '10, right? I hope time flies by^^"

When Sora used the Keyblade Xehanort's Heartless created from the 6 of the seven princesses hearts it released both his and Kairi's hearts, so it technically brought forth two Nobodies, Roxas and Namine, both formed from Sora's body and soul but two different hearts as well.

When Sora used the Keyblade Xehanort's Heartless created from the 6 of the seven princesses hearts it released both his and Kairi's hearts, so it technically brought forth two Nobodies, Roxas and Namine, both formed from Sora's body and soul but two different hearts as well.

Yeah, i meant what he said...

Damn, I can't wait for BbS^^" Also I am curious about this other new KH that was mentioned a while ago <.<

I already played through 356/2 Days, and it gave me a few answers (even to questions I didn't ask^^"), and I think Xion's story is truly sad... yet I'm more interested about the former relationship of Axel and Saix. (I think his name was the japanese name "Sai", would make sense to me)

The current release Date of BbS is Januray '10, right? I hope time flies by^^"

Actually from what I've heard, these are the most likely names of the anonymous Organization XIII members:

Saix: Isa (means moon somehow)

Demyx: Emdy (a sea turtle)

Luxord: ??? (I think it might be Rould because he looks like a Rould)

Marluxia: Lumaria (a flower)

Larxene: Elenar (a thunder demon)

And I agree that Xion's story was very sad, but I'm more eager to learn about Xehanort's origins in BbS. But what other KH are you talking about? coded? Or the as-of-yet unnamed next title in the series? If it's the latter, you might have to wait for a while. Nomura hasn't even confirmed what it's about yet.

The only ones confirmed are Xemnas (Ansem), Xigbar (Braig), Xaldin (Dilan), Vexen (Even), Zexion (Ienzo), Lexaeus (Aeleus), Axel (Lea), Roxas (Sora), and Xion (No. i). Anything else is fanon.

Edited by Aitherion

@Ben: For example, how Roxas behaved when he was with the Organization, where he got his second Keyblade from, his relationship with Axel, etc.

Those are all answered in KH: 358/2 days.

._.

The only ones confirmed are Xemnas (Ansem), Xigbar (Braig), Xaldin (Dilan), Vexen (Even), Zexion (Ienzo), Lexaeus (Aeleus), Axel (Lea), Roxas (Sora), and Xion (No. i). Anything else is fanon.

Okay thanks

I was hoping Xion name was going to be ino but she wasnt real..

And I agree that Xion's story was very sad, but I'm more eager to learn about Xehanort's origins in BbS.

Do you think there's any relationship between Xehanort and Master Xehanort?

Besides reverse-aging

I was hoping Xion name was going to be ino

:facepalm:

And I agree that Xion's story was very sad, but I'm more eager to learn about Xehanort's origins in BbS.

Do you think there's any relationship between Xehanort and Master Xehanort?

Besides reverse-aging

I was hoping Xion name was going to be ino

:facepalm:

Hey whats so wrong with her name being Ino.

Raising a question about Vanitas:

Haven't you guys noticed that his keyblade hold two blue eyes... just like Riku's Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn?

Also, Vanitas holds his keyblade and uses a fighting stance just like Riku.

Vanitas_Riku_Stance.JPG

Do any of you perceive a connection? Or a theory at least?