Kingdom Hearts series topic

Cybuster

@Ben: For example, how Roxas behaved when he was with the Organization, where he got his second Keyblade from, his relationship with Axel, etc.

Those are all answered in KH: 358/2 days.

._.

No, I asked him what questions were answered, and he told me (ie. these were the questions that he had that were answered after playing KH: DS).

Lol Xiltas, those were my questions too. I also wondered why Xion was created, and I didn't find out until the very end of the game.

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Raising a question about Vanitas:

Haven't you guys noticed that his keyblade hold two blue eyes... just like Riku's Soul Eater and Way to the Dawn?

Also, Vanitas holds his keyblade and uses a fighting stance just like Riku.

Do any of you perceive a connection? Or a theory at least?

It makes sense that Vanitas' sword looks like Rikus keyblades.

After all, he looks exactly like Riku when he was Ansem's servant (and Vanitas' master looks like heartless-Ansem), so why shouldn't his blade resemble them?

The keyblades of Terra and co. (at least in the first secret ending) are also looking like the "original" keyblades of sora, riku und mickey.

How should I put my opinion...

Okay, like this: The keyblades used by the "new" wielders show which "spirit" they inherited of the past wielders.

Edited by Xiltas

That "new character" is Braig, Xigbar's Somebody.

What happened to his eye? D:

And his hair doesn't have grey streaks... and his face doesn't have scars...

That "new character" is Braig, Xigbar's Somebody.

What happened to his eye? D:

And his hair doesn't have grey streaks... and his face doesn't have scars...

I don't know, but the scan says that Braig kidnaps Master Xehanort (hence why he's chained to some sort of pillar in the scan). My guess is that either MX or one of the heroes gives him his scar in a fight. As for the hair, he could easily get streaks in the year between BbS and when Ansem's apprentices turn into Nobodies.

But what I want to know is why MX doesn't beat the living crap out of Braig. I'm pretty sure he could hand it to Braig any time he wanted to. So he must have another agenda.

As for the hair, he could easily get streaks in the year between BbS and when Ansem's apprentices turn into Nobodies.

Well, nobody else seems to age physically besides him, anyways...

As for the hair, he could easily get streaks in the year between BbS and when Ansem's apprentices turn into Nobodies.

Well, nobody else seems to age physically besides him, anyways...

Well, Nobodies don't age. Except Namine, which is random. Of course, she's supposed to be a "special nobody", so it makes at least some sense.

Also, the scan says Braig is interested in Keyblades. So there's yet another mystery to figure out. But there's only two months left before the Japanese version comes out! :newyears:

I'm so glad that my girlfriend has both games and a PS2. I've beaten CoM on my GBA but this is the first time I'm playing the actual games. They're incredibly fun (I'm at Oogie Boogie currently).

Olympus Coliseum looks like it's going to be a sweet world. But I wonder why Phil doesn't remember Ven when he meets Roxas in Days. I mean, it has been 10 years, but still, you'd think he'd remember a kid running around with a giant key. I can't wait for this game to come out.

And the opening movie looks to be very interesting too.

Yes, more clips of the Opening Cutscene. It looks absolutely gorgeous. But, uh... why are Aqua and Terra fighting? I guess it's probably part of the Master Qualification Exam right at the beginning of the game, since it has to be either at the very beginning or very end of the game.

But I'm also really excited that the secret ending of KH2: Final Mix+ is actually going to be a scene in the game. It was confirmed a while ago that the KH2FM+ video was sort of an image of the end of the game, but it looks like that scene is almost exactly the same in-game as in the video. They're even wearing their armor (I figured they wouldn't be because they were talking to Master Xehanort in normal clothes in the TGS'09 trailer)!

Screw the rules, I have videos ._.

KHII Final Mix:

Roxas vs. Roxas (LOL):

Limit Form Sora vs. Data Roxas:

Sora vs. Terra:

Limit Form Solo vs. Zexion:

Limit Form vs. Data Marluxia:

Limit Form Solo vs. Data Lexaeus (DBZ Commentary... LOL):

Shadow Sora vs. Data Roxas:

Edited by shadowofchaos